Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings RPGMP3 Dungeons and Dragons Next (5e) Lost Mine of Phandelver Session 04

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

File Name: Lost Mine of Phandelver Session 04

File Submitter: Hal

File Submitted: 24 Aug 2014

File Category: Dungeons and Dragons Next (5e)

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Unmitigated Filth of the First Water

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/RPGMP3/audio/lost_mines_of_phandelver_session_04.mp3

http://youtu.be/MiAf0eai8Kg

The party finish up talking to the townsfolk and make plans to deal with the Redbrands.

The fourth session of the Dungeons and Dragons Next (5e) adventure from the Starter Set. Follow our adventurers as they brazenly collect side quests, debate their moral obligations to the town and take on some ruffians outside a bar in a street fight.

For more similar and very different things please visit http://www.RPGMP3.com – Dungeon ON! There you will find a friendly forum and over 1000 actual play tabletop RPG recordings.

Featuring:

Lindsay as Marigold Mudpetal – Stout Halfling Rogue and magically induced narcoleptic

Thing as Thror Rumnaheim – Mountain Dwarf Cleric of Moradin and stalwart healer of the party

Heather as Heleh Thornvast – High Elf Wizard and helper of party insomniacs

Nick as Guybrush Threpwood – Wood Elf Rogue and rampant spreader of love and war

Lockhart as Rodrick Hellbeater – Human Fighter and funky combat dancer

Hal as the Dungeon Master, player of many townsfolk and angry bandits.

Click here to download this file

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

Hurrah!  Another session!  If only my ipod didn’t need charing I would be listening to it now.

Soon my pretties …

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Please give all the thumbs up if enjoyed! 😀

Heather
    • Bullywug

Heleh actually spoke more than a couple words this time! She’s getting braver. 

Gribbultz
    • Commoner

Obviously you need to roll a group of children to give Carp his adventuring party.  That way young Guywood can lust after Carp’s MILF and old Guywood can console her upon the event of her son’s inevitable death.

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

On the ‘point’ about Guybrush knocking perps out with his arrows, blunt tips are a real thing and have been for some time.  They could make sense of the whole shoot to wound thing.  Apparently usually for taking down small game – probably wouldn’t kill you unless it hit you in the head.

thad
    • Thri-kreen

“Profanity level” doesn’t begin to capture the ratings that need to be on this podcast…

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

On the ‘point’ about Guybrush knocking perps out with his arrows, blunt tips are a real thing and have been for some time.  They could make sense of the whole shoot to wound thing.  Apparently usually for taking down small game – probably wouldn’t kill you unless it hit you in the head.

Turns out you can’t knock unconscious with ranged weapons – which makes sense to me 🙂

Hal

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

“Profanity level” doesn’t begin to capture the ratings that need to be on this podcast…

Think it needs upgrading to the next level? 🙂

Hal :hal:

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Think it needs upgrading to the next level? 🙂

tumblr_m5a5kdoVcw1r9prsfo3_250.gif

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I upgraded the Profanity Level to the highest possible.

It is not like you guys to comment so I guess it must be pretty bad… Its Nick isn’t it 😛

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

I upgraded the Profanity Level to the highest possible.

It is not like you guys to comment so I guess it must be pretty bad… Its Nick isn’t it 😛

Even Fin might blush 😀

Nick T. Vegan
    • Flumph

So i saw the comments about the language and thought this was the episode with the redbrand interrogation. Realizing it isn’t makes me wonder what the reactions to that one will be.

thad
    • Thri-kreen

Not so much language as… imagery…

Just don’t change Nick!

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

It is a rare treat to get the top Profanity Level on the site – usually this is held for things like the Christmas Special 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.