Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings RPGMP3 Dungeons and Dragons Next (5e) Lost Mine of Phandelver Session 05

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

File Name: Lost Mine of Phandelver Session 05

File Submitter: Hal

File Submitted: 06 Sep 2014

File Category: Dungeons and Dragons Next (5e)

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Unmitigated Filth of the First Water

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/RPGMP3/audio/lost_mines_of_phandelver_session_05.mp3

http://youtu.be/K-t5mgg9JKI

The party begin to explore the old mansion ruins and the game is cut a little shorter than we would like by technical issues.

The fifth session of the Dungeons and Dragons Next (5e) adventure from the Starter Set. Follow our adventurers as they fight in close quarters, experience the joys of dynamic lighting on Roll20 and drop off the internet with stunning regularity.

Featuring:

Lindsay as Marigold Mudpetal – Stout Halfling Rogue and party tricorder

Thing as Thror Rumnaheim – Mountain Dwarf Cleric of Moradin and mercurial fighter / caster

Heather as Heleh Thornvast – High Elf Wizard and perhaps a little too eager to get close to the enemy

Nick as Guybrush Threepwood – Wood Elf Rogue and archer of increasing effectiveness

Lockhart as Rodrick Hellbeater – Human Fighter and party door blocker

Hal as the Dungeon Master, and owner of a few bandits in far too tight quarters

Click here to download this file

kendoyle659
    • Thri-kreen

I see that the profanity level has gone up :). I’ll have to prepare my ears accordingly

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

I see that the profanity level has gone up :). I’ll have to prepare my ears accordingly

Our researchers are currently engaged in a desperate race to find higher levels, but it’s unknown territory. Nobody has had to deal with vegan swearing before. 

thad
    • Thri-kreen

And yet, I didn’t find this episode to be as profane as the last one… am I used to Nick now?

Manchine
    • Commoner

Just to say Michigan has LOTS of Snow Drifts in Winter.  =)

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

And yet, I didn’t find this episode to be as profane as the last one… am I used to Nick now?

He does that – he is sneaky. You will be eating tofu and nothing else next 😛

Hal :hal:

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

He does that – he is sneaky. You will be eating tofu and nothing else next 😛

“Tofu” is of course Japanese for “c***”.

Nick T. Vegan
    • Flumph

I don’t know if that is supposed to be cock or cunt. I suppose either is acceptable.

Manchine
    • Commoner

Now that I got to the end of number 5.  I am one of the people that heard it on Youtube and came over here because I enjoyed the ….. “Learning Process” and “Adventuring”.  😀

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

I don’t know if that is supposed to be cock or cunt. I suppose either is acceptable.

I am shocked that you would think such a thing!

It’s actually “curd” 😉

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Now that I got to the end of number 5.  I am one of the people that heard it on Youtube and came over here because I enjoyed the ….. “Learning Process” and “Adventuring”.  😀

I’m glad the YouTube efforts are paying off to drive folks over here 🙂 I haven’t see a rush like we had with 4 but I guess more people are doing this kind of thing now – and some have actual budgets and stuff 😛

Manchine
    • Commoner

I’m glad the YouTube efforts are paying off to drive folks over here 🙂 I haven’t see a rush like we had with 4 but I guess more people are doing this kind of thing now – and some have actual budgets and stuff 😛

Heck I recently became unemployed so I have nothing else better to do right now.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

An unemployed gamer, eh? Sounds like you might be the target audience for Unemployment Quest. 😉

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL77m3Zf2o8

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Our researchers are currently engaged in a desperate race to find higher levels, but it’s unknown territory. Nobody has had to deal with vegan swearing before.

Fortunately, there is a very simple solution to that problem. 😉

tumblr_ncsgfdOiD81tficwmo6_500.jpg

Dr_Jomster
    • Orc

Guess the owner of the quote: “…this character… Is more my psychosis in game form.” Can you guess? 🙂

On an unrelated note, this session was brought to you under the disclaimer that all character interrogation monologues are purely fictional and should not be interpreted as representing the players or the RPGMP3 management in any way… Ahem. O_o

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.