Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings RPGMP3 Dungeons and Dragons Next (5e) Lost Mine of Phandelver Session 06

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

File Name: Lost Mine of Phandelver Session 06

File Submitter: Hal

File Submitted: 08 Sep 2014

File Category: Dungeons and Dragons Next (5e)

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Unmitigated Filth of the First Water

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/RPGMP3/audio/lost_mines_of_phandelver_session_06.mp3

http://youtu.be/WZ-hCyjT37Y

A short session due to a sick Pug. The party continue to explore the mansion, rescue a few villagers and find some secrets

The sixth session of the Dungeons and Dragons Next (5e) adventure from the Starter Set. Follow our adventurers as they rescue innocent villagers, search for secrets and sneak around.

Featuring:

Lindsay as Marigold Mudpetal – Stout Halfling Rogue and concerned mummy to a sick Ruby the Pug

Thing as Thror Rumnaheim – Mountain Dwarf Cleric of Moradin and non-turner of the undead

Heather as Heleh Thornvast – High Elf Wizard and combat caster

Nick as Guybrush Threepwood – Wood Elf Rogue and shooter of arrows that sometimes hit

Lockhart as Rodrick Hellbeater – Human Fighter and giver of chances to bandits

Hal as the Dungeon Master, and player of relieved villagers and dastardly bandits and undead monstrosities

Click here to download this file

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Just to foreshadow a little – Ruby the Pug is now fine after her trip to emergency vet and some eventual dental surgery. She had a tooth root abscess caused by a cracked tooth. 

Ruby’s awesome friend, vet Amanda from Alvin Animal Clinic fixed her up good and proper and she is now back to snuggling her mummy and snuffling about.

Lindsay has a few pics of her – I’ll get her to post them 🙂

Hal :hal:

thad
    • Thri-kreen

Just saying that due to Lockhart’s audio issues, the video becomes rather unsynced from the audio.

(Why aren’t you responding to that roll I’m seeing? … *click* oh, you haven’t seen it yet…)

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

I believe, in the end, we decided to use Hal’s audio for this, because mine wasn’t great at all either. Our next session sees us returning to former Google+ glory though I believe. So yeah, superior video and audio once more!

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

Sessions 5 and 6 aren’t showing up in my podcast downloader. Anyone else having this problem?

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

That likely because I have slackly neglected to upload the feed again…

Ick!

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Just saying that due to Lockhart’s audio issues, the video becomes rather unsynced from the audio.

(Why aren’t you responding to that roll I’m seeing? … *click* oh, you haven’t seen it yet…)

How bad is the synch issue? Is it consistent the whole way through? I might be able to fix it.

Just uploaded 7 which should fix all our issues as Comcast finally came out and might have resolved things for us. Will release it shortly and you can see our smiling faces again and the turn around should be shorter.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

You shouldn’t be so hard on Heather for clipping her nails on audio, Hal – the Pantsless Gamers group-formerly-known-as-the-Gate-Campers have done much worse stuff on audio. 😉

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1vJR7Q3_Ns&list=UUr8t8s-bCbw_NE5fmAbs3aQ

thad
    • Thri-kreen

How bad is the synch issue? Is it consistent the whole way through? I might be able to fix it.

I definitely noticed towards the end, after getting Heather to host the call, can’t recall near the beginning. It’s only 80 minutes, I’m sure we’ll survive.

Heather
    • Bullywug

Oh my gawd, I’m so sorry for that horrid clipping, it’s SO LOUD. I’m Sorryyyy!!!

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Not your fault – tech sucks sometimes 🙂

Hopefully we are fixed and back on track…

Manchine
    • Commoner

At least the video was better on this one.  I could see what was rolled.  =)

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Oh my gawd, I’m so sorry for that horrid clipping, it’s SO LOUD. I’m Sorryyyy!!!

Don’t apologize – weaponize! 🙂

18421.strip.gif

Solysp
    • Commoner

Just to foreshadow a little – Ruby the Pug is now fine after her trip to emergency vet and some eventual dental surgery. She had a tooth root abscess caused by a cracked tooth. 

Ruby’s awesome friend, vet Amanda from Alvin Animal Clinic fixed her up good and proper and she is now back to snuggling her mummy and snuffling about.

Lindsay has a few pics of her – I’ll get her to post them 🙂

Oh good, I was a bit worried. I’ve been listening to Ruby whuff in the background of recordings for what seems like ages now, glad to hear she’s doing fine.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

She is doing awesome 🙂

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.