Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings RPGMP3 Dungeons and Dragons Next (5e) Lost Mine of Phandelver Session 12

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

The party finish up with their Owlbear problem

https://twitter.com/EvilSqueegee/status/658712307598512129

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I always thought Owlbears would be pretty terrifying…

Hal :hal:

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Except perhaps, that one 🙂

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

“You’ve heard of Owlbears, but here comes Batsloth!”

tumblr_nxxw76QI921tl5t55o1_540.png
    tumblr_inline_nxxw6ygyJj1qzhlly_540.png

tadcan
    • Flumph

I’ve been listening to the lets play again after my little sister asked me to run D+D out of the blue, and I needed to brush up on the system and the adventure. I always wonder how new players get recruited to the group, is there some kind of psych test involved. 😉 Anyway I love the insanity of the sessions and the inter party conflicts. This was a highly entertaining episode.    

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

I always wonder how new players get recruited to the group, is there some kind of psych test involved. 😉

Well, you know what they say: if you pay peanuts, you’ll end up employing monkeys – fortunately, @[member=”Hal”] only hires individuals willing to work for free, pro bono podcasto, so he doesn’t have to worry about that. 😉

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Its not like they are working 😛

If I could afford to pay them I would – but that would mean more downloads and many more Patrons 🙂

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Yeah, and an increase in the number of downloads and Patrons would just mean more work, so who would want that?

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

More downloads is always good 🙂

More Patrons are always welcome. We have lost a few over recent years due to various financial issues and job problems etc. 🙁

Also, while we have a million jillion episodes we are far from the only game in town these days 🙂 Also social media damaged the appeal of forum sites quite a lot – people don’t seem to want to have conversations as much as they used to 🙂

Thank being said, now I have completed my studies I should have some more time to dedicate to get things rolling around here again – assuming you guys want to post more forum stuff and have chats about things like the old days 😛

tadcan
    • Flumph

What have you been studying Hal?

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.