Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings RPGMP3 Dungeons and Dragons Next (5e) Lost Mine of Phandelver Session 18

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

File Name: Lost Mine of Phandelver Session 18

File Submitter: Hal

File Submitted: 22 Feb 2015

File Category: Dungeons and Dragons Next (5e)

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/RPGMP3/audio/lost_mines_of_phandelver_session_18.mp3

http://youtu.be/Ep4DDZVFQ8s

The party head to Cragmaw Castle to free their Patron and have a huge stroke of luck

Click here to download this file

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

Regarding the subtle digs at my not recording the D&D game I’m in, it’s because it isn’t a Whartson Hall game. Chris Lackey of hppodcraft.com is running it and the only players from the Hall are me and @[member=”lordof1″], so no record of how fabulously awesome we’re being, I’m afraid 🙂

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Boooooooo! But how do we know without the proof? How do we know?

There are some really tiny recorders these days….. 😛 You could stick one in your shorts 🙂

Hal :hal:

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

I could, but since we play via Roll20 that would hardly be necessary 😀

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Ha ha! 😛

How are my lot doing compared to when you guys went through this? Other than my lot are a lot slower it seems 😛

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

How are my lot doing compared to when you guys went through this? Other than my lot are a lot slower it seems 😛

They’re not slow, they’re… special. 😉

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Ah yes – my apologies – they are merely soaking in the ambiance. Savoring every moment. Every cut and thrust and filthy joke 😉

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

Well, we haven’t killed a dragon yet, although we’ve fought a couple and driven them away (including a spectacularly brave bit of dragon riding by my backstabbing Hobbit). I don’t recall quite as much discussion of torture and buggery in our sessions, so you’re definitely ahead there 🙂

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

As well it should be – it is good to see someone keeping the side up with regards buggery on this website 🙂

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

As well it should be – it is good to see someone keeping the side up with regards buggery on this website 🙂

That would be the backside, then? 😉

kendoyle659
    • Thri-kreen

Well, we haven’t killed a dragon yet, although we’ve fought a couple and driven them away (including a spectacularly brave bit of dragon riding by my backstabbing Hobbit). I don’t recall quite as much discussion of torture and buggery in our sessions, so you’re definitely ahead there 🙂

No discussion? It was taken as read then?

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Ah, hearing Thing describing the stitching on his nut sack brought back fond memories of one of @[member=”TheGlen”]’s rants in Labour of Love:

Glen: When a dwarf dies, his scrotum is used to make a dice bag. Mine used to be my great-grandfather. It’s a great honor!
    Lindsay: So why is it purple?
    Glen: He didn’t get out much. 😀

Pretty sure that the Wheel of Time isn’t the second-best-selling series of fantasy books, after Tolkien’s work. Rowling’s books about a certain magical boarding school probably beat them by a mile. 🙂

By the way, Hal: if you really want to hear some D&D sessions from Whartson Hall, you should check out their outstanding Patron-exclusive AD&D recordings. (They’re really good.) 🙂

whartson_hall_adnd___schism_by_mokkurkal

bodhranist
    • Orc

Ah yes – my apologies – they are merely soaking in the ambiance. Savoring every moment. Every cut and thrust and filthy joke 😉

Ah yes, savoring. I recall a bit of that happening. It wasn’t the party doing it, though, if I remember correctly. Thanks though, for more audio goodness

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.