Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings RPGMP3 Dungeons and Dragons Next (5e) Lost Mine of Phandelver Session 21

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

File Name: Lost Mine of Phandelver Session 21

File Submitter: Hal

File Submitted: 01 Jul 2015

File Category: Dungeons and Dragons Next (5e)

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/RPGMP3/audio/lost_mines_of_phandelver_session_21.mp3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXBAdsorhn4

The party fight The Black Spider and his spider minions. There are a few surprises thrown in as well…

Click here to download this file

bodahn
    • Commoner

Hal said:  “the website is awesome, everybody should come to the website”

Where is the Website?  What URL?  Thanks.  🙂

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Hal said:  “the website is awesome, everybody should come to the website”

Where is the Website?  What URL?  Thanks.  🙂

I’m constantly bugging Hal to give me the Youtubes access so i can social media it up to get us more traffic and such. XP

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

On the other hand, people who don’t visit the YouTube channel miss out on cool things like this Feylin doll from Budsies.

2gx1ysi.pngmed_gallery_8805_10_66621.jpg
    logo.png

And on a related note, the Arpigimpi facebook page just hit an even 400 likes! W00t! 🙂

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Did 5E nerf the Raise Dead spells, as well, or make them less accessible? Otherwise, when Lockhart’s paralyzed character was held being hostage, the PCs could have threatened to kill the Black Spider drow dude if he didn’t release his captive. The drow didn’t seem to have any buddies who would retrieve his corpse to bring him back, whereas – if he killed Lockhart’s character – the PCs could murderize the drow, and then drag their dead meat shield back to civilization and have him Raised. Fairly poor odds for the drow, if he didn’t take the offer of being allowed to go, if he returned his hostage.
    PS: For the record, the Adventure Zone podcast did even more horribly offensive exciting things with this scenario than you guys – for example, the RPGMP3 group never explored Jizz Echo Cave (which is more of a tunnel, really… or possibly a shaft), or discovered that the Black Spider’s real name was Magic Brian. 😛

logo.png

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.