Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings RPGMP3 Dungeons and Dragons Next (5e) Lost Mine of Phandelver Session 24

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

File Name: Lost Mine of Phandelver Session 24

File Submitter: Hal

File Submitted: 01 Jul 2015

File Category: Dungeons and Dragons Next (5e)

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/RPGMP3/audio/lost_mines_of_phandelver_session_24.mp3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3RpwZYewCg

The party decide to clear out the rest of the mine and wipe out some undead.

Click here to download this file

Aethyr
    • Thri-kreen

Wow, a Wraith reference. Sad to hear there is no love of Charlie Sheen movies in the group. Not even Hot Shots or Major League?

And do we start a new thread for party cocktails or just comment here?

insert witticism here

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

This list of Bat-tipples has been heavily circulating on the webs, recently.

tumblr_nqodbaNzCK1rq6lflo1_250.jpgtumblr_nqodbaNzCK1rq6lflo2_250.jpgtumblr_nqodbaNzCK1rq6lflo3_250.jpg
    tumblr_nqodbaNzCK1rq6lflo5_250.jpgtumblr_nqodbaNzCK1rq6lflo6_250.jpgtumblr_nqodbaNzCK1rq6lflo7_250.jpg

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Lindsay: There was a squirrel that tried to kill me, once – it dropped a pine cone on my head.

Ah, that explains why Lindsay was so upset when @[member=TheGlen]’s flying squirrel, Ludwig, escaped during one of the Labour of Love episodes. People made fun of her aversion against squirrels back then, too.

Thing: You wanna open that up to a site survey?
    Hal: Yeah, that’s a good idea.
    Heather: If a Heleh drink could end up being purple, that’d be awesome. 🙂
    Lindsay: You need a Violet Peacock-tail.
    Thing: Pee cocktail? 😛
    Lindsay: There is actually one, that someone made for me.

Violet Pea-Cocktails!

Chris: Looks interesting. Though you didn’t “do” blue food??? 🙂
    Lindsay: I can make exceptions where alcohol is involved (and its violet, not blue) 🙂

@0:26:00
    Lindsay: He’s got an entire room for his books, and you know where they all are? The bathroom.
    Thing: You mean, the reading room?

@1:24:00
    Hal: [describing a room in the dungeon] A privy, maybe? Seems like a guest room.
    Thing: Privy/guest room? You must love your guests.
    Hal: Yeah! You can shit in there, or you can sleep in there, or you can do both! The choice is yours! The. Choice. Is. Yours!

toilet-in-middle-of-bedroom.jpg

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

@ ~2:36:00 (After Lindsay confesses that if she’d been allowed to play Guybrush while Nick was A.W.O.L., she’d have had him charge first through every door, and checking every corridor in the dungeon for traps):

Lindsay: To be fair, he’d probably do the same with my character. 🙂

Let’s be honest here: if Nick had been there, and given control of another player’s female humanoid character of any gender, size, species or marital vital status… well, we all know what he would have done. 😉

giphy.gif

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.