Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    LightPagoda
    • Gelatinous Cube

File Name: Mage: The Ascension Session 03

File Submitter: LightPagoda

File Submitted: 24 Nov 2014

File Category: Mage: The Ascension

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/Order_Ass_Kicking/Mage_the_Ascension_Session_03.mp3

The **completely normal** students get introduced to their new, and totally not a trade school, school. Hogwarts it aint, but it does have a few good points.

Click here to download this file

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Started listening to this session. Much better audio quality than the last. It’s good to see things starting to begin and weave together into a group game. Always interesting to hear the creation and mechanics of white wolf systems though, so earlier sessions were thoroughly enjoyable as well.

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Just a note, if you’re going to take a break with lots of dead air, might be good to cut it out or pauses recording for that break.

Aethyr
    • Thri-kreen

Loving the game and learning about the system. The dead air was brutal in this episode though.

insert witticism here

LightPagoda
    • Gelatinous Cube

I did something different with the editing of the next three that are in the hopper that should fix that.  Should be less dead air, though I didnt go so far as to edit out side conversations while Todd has to step out.  That would require a big jump in the time spent prepping the files for upload.  When those get released let me know how much that helps the listening experience.

Aethyr
    • Thri-kreen

Looking forward to them. Will we hear from the B team or did people drop out of the game?

insert witticism here

LightPagoda
    • Gelatinous Cube

Not for a number of sessions, but we have had a few recently with people long missing from the recordings.

katheb
    • Bullywug

I don’t think the dead air was too much of an issue, but the active parts definatly picked up.

A lot more going on this episode,

Cool GMing and The players are having fun with thier characters, pretty cool to listen too.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.