Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter FILK and such Maude in heaven?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    MorkilRocks
    • Gelatinous Cube

Imagined to the theme of that pivotal sitcom Maude. Seriously, why did I do this? As if my inner nerd wasn’t already flying a freak flag. LOL

Darrus the shiny guy, with lots of ar-mor;

He really knows how to polish that crap!

Teeka’s a rogue, but she thinks she’s a short Bard;

Don’t you dare look when she disables a trap!

Mor’kil’s hung and horny he’s a Sor-ce-rer half-orc

Doesn’t really know his spells

Awww yeah

They’re lucky to’ve survived this long

Soon they’re ALL going straight to Hell

AND THAT’S TEAM DOOMED, and that’s team doomed

And that’s teeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaammmm….

They’re demoralizing

Patronizing

Anything but organizing

GO TEAM DOOMED!

Hafwit
    • Thri-kreen

I like the lyrics.

However I’m a culturally unsavvy numbskull and don’t know the series or the tune. So I had to look it up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9NY8R-LmIw

Very catchy! 8)

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

I refuse to be ear wormed by this!

MorkilRocks
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Thing wrote:

Oh Thing, give in to the pain. Soon my song will lure you to my shores and the wreckage of your tattered ship will amuse me for hours. 😉 😀

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider
    MorkilRocks wrote:
    Thing wrote:

Oh Thing, give in to the pain. Soon my song will lure you to my shores and the wreckage of your tattered ship will amuse me for hours. 😉 😀

Oh Morkil, I find your confidence so charming, but my keel has survived harder rocks then exist upon your shore. You will have to be content without my wreckage to gaze upon

MorkilRocks
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Thing wrote:
    MorkilRocks wrote:
    Thing wrote:

Oh Morkil, I find your confidence so charming, but my keel has survived harder rocks then exist upon your shore. You will have to be content without my wreckage to gaze upon

Thing, Thing, Thing… when will you learn? Sailing past my shores upon deaf ears will never work. Mark my words, your crew will delight in my Maude filk. And, by the crowing of the cock, I will pick my teeth with the splinters of yon keel.

😀

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

“I have never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure” ~ Mark Twain

MorkilRocks wrote:
    Thing wrote:
    MorkilRocks wrote:
    Thing wrote:

Thing, Thing, Thing… when will you learn? Sailing past my shores upon deaf ears will never work. Mark my words, your crew will delight in my Maude filk. And, by the crowing of the cock, I will pick my teeth with the splinters of yon keel.

😀

Oh Morkie, I have learned savage lessons that life has yet to teach a lad of your tender years and innocence. ‘Tis not deaf ears I sail with, but I heed a siren song far richer then your tune and it shall leed me safely past your shores. I am not sure what the cocks crow will find betwixted your teeth, but my sturdy keel shall sail on, charting waters and depths undreampt of by your sweet self.

MorkilRocks
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Thing wrote:
    “I have never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure” ~ Mark Twain

MorkilRocks wrote:
    Thing wrote:
    MorkilRocks wrote:
    Thing wrote:

😀

Oh Morkie, I have learned savage lessons that life has yet to teach a lad of your tender years and innocence. ‘Tis not deaf ears I sail with, but I heed a siren song far richer then your tune and it shall leed me safely past your shores. I am not sure what the cocks crow will find betwixted your teeth, but my sturdy keel shall sail on, charting waters and depths undreampt of by your sweet self.

Oh Thingy.

Low, and behold, fool-hearty sailor. Behind this demure veneer is the aged face of that which is wiser than your mere mortality.

Your petulant resistance is futile. The bounty of beleaguered, foreign seas shan’t offer you a sweeter delight than the rousing cadence of my Maude filk. Wave, after wave, upon the violent, churning waters of thy desolate and salt drenched tides shall find thee desperate for the empty promise of my siren’s song. Tired and lonely explorer, your soul will yield to me, your bones will be cast upon the rocks and my minions will feast upon the flesh of a once grand and glorious Thing. Submit now and your end will be quick. Resist; and, you will beg for the sweet relief of an agonizing death that even angels fear to pray for. Choose well, brave soldier…

“The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.” – Samuel Clemens 😉

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer
    MorkilRocks wrote:
    Thing wrote:

MorkilRocks wrote:
    Thing wrote:
    MorkilRocks wrote:
    Thing wrote:

😀

Oh Thingy.

Low, and behold, fool-hearty sailor. Behind this demure veneer is the aged face of that which is wiser than your mere mortality.

Your petulant resistance is futile. The bounty of beleaguered, foreign seas shan’t offer you a sweeter delight than the rousing cadence of my Maude filk. Wave, after wave, upon the violent, churning waters of thy desolate and salt drenched tides shall find thee desperate for the empty promise of my siren’s song. Tired and lonely explorer, your soul will yield to me, your bones will be cast upon the rocks and my minions will feast upon the flesh of a once grand and glorious Thing. Submit now and your end will be quick. Resist; and, you will beg for the sweet relief of an agonizing death that even angels fear to pray for. Chose well, brave soldier…

“The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.” – Samuel Clemens 😉

*Scribbles notes* Don’t let me disturb you, gentl… I mean, guys. I’m just updating my archive of comic strip ideas. 😉

MorkilRocks
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Quote:
    *Scribbles notes* Don’t let me disturb you, gentl… I mean, guys. I’m just updating my archive of comic strip ideas.

You’re a bad boy Mr. Monkey. AND THAT’S WHY I LIKE YOU 😀

g 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘FILK and such’ is closed to new topics and replies.