Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter World’s Largest Dungeon More background about the players/the game?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Demonix
    • Orc

How about including some extra game stats for each of the players/the game so far:

1. Number of monsters killed.

2. Number of near deaths.

3. Numbers of traps triggered.

4. Number of poo soaked holes the adventures have put their hands inside to look for treasure.

5. How much treasure’s been found

etc…

Edit: I must be blind, I’ve found the “Game 1 Report” page… I guess if time permits you can add more to that page?

Edit 2:

6. Number of bottles of Asda Own Cola.

7. Number of packets of polos (sugar free).

etc…

🙄

Kevin
    • Orc

I concur! That is a awesome idea!

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Will see what I can sort out 😀 I was currently running a party “Kill” list but we can manage to stat a few things if thats what you would like! I can put it up under the various character decriptions.

I am trying to persude the players that they really want to fill out a profile for the site (with pictures) so you all know who they are!

Anyway, the 3rd session is in the bag and they are all still alive (so they are doing better than most parties I have read :P)

Cheers

Hal 🙄

Demonix
    • Orc

That sounds cool, it’ll be nice to see who the players are so you can put a picture to the voice.

Do all the players lurk on the site or do they hide from the net?

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

All barring Lindsay are members at the moment 😀 And she is in the process of joining, although the site seems to hate her for some reason and never gets the emails and things right.

Hal 🙄

Lindsay
    • Succubus

Im here now

😳

Demonix
    • Orc

Hullo! 😀

Better late than never 😯

Kevin
    • Orc

Being a gaming noob makes me sad…

Lindsay
    • Succubus

Meanie!

Im just a bit slow at tech-like stuff!

So what would you guys like to know?

Lindsay

(and no, i wont tell you my bra size!)

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

You are funny 😀 I could tell them 😛

Post more and you shall lose the status of Gaming n00b (was just a starting point :D)

Hope you all like the little dice I filched from the backwaters of the internet 😀

Cheers

Hal 🙄

Lindsay
    • Succubus

As webmasters mistress i demand a better title than gaming noob, or else all favours will be withheld!!

That means i wont wash up 😉

SteveB
    • Orc

Erm, let’s see…

To list the amount of treasure we’ve found requires a degree of interest from the character, and at this present moment, Bastion is disinclined to acquiesse to your request (mainly because he’s taken a vow of poverty and is uninterested in material wealth), and mainly because the rest of the party don’t really know!! 😯

Of course, as a player, I know we’ve amassed a fair sum, but as yet there is no Magic Shop (TM) to trade with, and even a grocers would do!!

Hope you’re getting the feeling of pure Goodness oozing from at least one of us during this adventure 😀

Fin
    • Thri-kreen

Gerout has killed many things, Giant black roof squid, giant ratty beasts, big blood sucking mosquitos, nearly killled an ogre but bastion said it gived up so not to kill it, killed the orc though cos only me understood it he he he. Didn’t kill any of the little Dragon things though They cast spells at me that hurt. I drank the bottle of blueberry juice that was tasty and then I felt better.

I is mmmbering all the things we mets and kills or talks to, killing them is better. I will tell one of the smarter ones to write it out all neat so people will know how powerful and scary I am.

Gerout

(My mum used to call me Albert)

Demonix
    • Orc

Did you drink that juice in part #3? i.e. the one we’ve not heard yet?

😯 😀

Lindsay
    • Succubus

He he he…yes he did…i maked him do that….im cleverer than him, he is Stoooopid!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.