Forums Gaming Chat Roleplaying My new Pathfinder book is out in PDF

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Balgin
    • Succubus

I am always available for an interview. 🙂

I like this idea. I haven’t had the chance to fully read it yet but I’d happily chat with him and he can tell me about this cool new book of his that I only recently got hold of. We can chat about the ideas inside it and what prompted him to write it. And about Dire Destiny and other stuff. Hey there Wolfsnap. Send me a PM sometime and we’ll get in touch :).

wolfsnap
    • Thri-kreen

I’ll drop you a line as soon as I get back from Gen Con!

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

If you’re going ahead with the interview, perhaps you could make a thread where people could post suggestions for questions they’d like to have answered or discussed by Mr. Haggemoth himself? 🙂 (Of course, site members already have the option of posting those questions on the site, and they’d probably get a very polite answer, but the advantage of doing it on audio is that, in a discussion, it’s easier to have a discussion with a natural back-and-forth flow of dialogue, whereas writing a reply to a post on the forums takes time, so the author will most likely be inclined to give shorter answers.)

(Plus, it gives Balgin the option of adding a laugh track and other studio noises, such as the sound of a crowd of people going “Oooh!” and “Aaah!” and clapping at dramatically appropriate moments.) 😉

Just to get started, here’s a question I’d like to hear discussed in any prospective interview that the two of you might cook up:

• Have you listened to the Yorkton Gamer’s playthrough of Tomb of Haggemoth, and if so, what did you think of their responses to your scenario? (Or the responses from Hal & the Long Tall Texans, for that matter.)
    Balgin
    • Succubus

Thanks Pencil Monkey. I wasn’t aware the Yorkton Gamer Guild had played it. I’ll definitely be asking about that now. I suppose we should start a new thread to discuss this (not entirely sure where) but I suppose this one will do for now.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Thanks Pencil Monkey. I wasn’t aware the Yorkton Gamer Guild had played it. I’ll definitely be asking about that now.

Luckily, you’re a Patron, which means you can get access to their super-special ultra secret Haggemoth recordings!

(Here’s a tiny sample.) 🙂

med_gallery_10823_8_374713.jpg

(Hey @[member=Lockhart], do you know if Brad, Brian and Aimee have seen the Haggemoth album cover [featured above]? Did they approve?)

wolfsnap
    • Thri-kreen

Literally just got back from Gen Con.  Drop me a line Balgin and we’ll talk!

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

(Psst @[member=”Balgin”], remember to ask him lots of questions about Gen Con, in a really envious-sounding tone of voice; that’ll make him feel apologetic at having been able to go, because you couldn’t make it to another continent to go gaming – and then, when his mental defenses are down, you pounce with the really juicy questions!) 😉

Balgin
    • Succubus

My interview with Wolfsnap has now been recorded and uploaded. All we can do now is wait for Hal to release it :).

wolfsnap
    • Thri-kreen

Many thanks to Balgin for a fun conversation! We should do this again sometime!

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

My interview with Wolfsnap has now been recorded and uploaded. All we can do now is wait for Hal to release it :).

Huzzah! There’s even a special forum section for it and everything. 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • The forum ‘Roleplaying’ is closed to new topics and replies.