Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Rolemaster New Edition

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bodhranist
    • Orc

So, Rolemaster has quite a few editions of various complexities and compatibilities. Now, it looks like the publishers (Iron Crown Enterprises) are releasing another one – Rolemaster Unified. The upside of this, especially for those like me who’ve never gotten to sit down with a copy of the rules, is that they’re doing a public playtest, with downloadable versions of at least three of the core books. (Character Law, Arms Law, Spell Law). All you need to do is sign up on their forums.

http://www.ironcrown.com/?p=1929

MelkiorWhiteblade
    • Owlbear

Thanks for sharing, that looks awesome!

Anonymous
    • Owlbear

Very nice. You’ve got to love a bit of Rolemaster!

If you haven’t heard it before, do try out the audio under the Rolemaster section of this site. Excellent stuff! 8)

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

Yay! But, now I just have to convince my ‘dedicated rules-light’ group to do the same…

😕

Unless anyone wants to consider a Skype playtest?

popper
    • Orc

Has anyone had the opportunity to playtest the new edition of Rolemaster yet?

I’ve downloaded the rules but both my groups are currently on hiatus due to absolute crap work schedules so we’ve yet to put them through the paces.

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

I would like to but there’s no opportunity for me with my regular gamers at the moment.

🙁

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Rolemaster’ is closed to new topics and replies.