Forums News and Information Announcements New Feature: Inventory

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Twyst
    • Bullywug

I think we need (and I am at least half-serious here) a badge that is earned only once you or one of your characters is depicted by the one and only Pencil Monkey.

PencilMonkey_zpsd52ec2f9.jpg

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

@[member=Pencil-Monkey], I’m trying to PM you, but I’m told you cannot receive any new messages.

Sorry about that, the PM inbox can only hold 50 messages/conversations, and mine has reached the maximum; time to tidy it up, again.

@[member=”Hal”] mentioned that he might increase the capacity at some point, but that’s probably not a priority at the moment. 😉

…Aaaand now there’s room for a few new messages. Fire at will, sir. 🙂

I think we need (and I am at least half-serious here) a badge that is earned only once you or one of your characters has been forced to issue a restraining order against the antics of that damned, infernal Pencil Monkey.

In that case, there should be Art Achievement badges for having you or your character’s portrait drawn by @[member=”Heather”] or @[member=Twyst], as well. 🙂

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

As per requested:

2mx349y.pngGaming Grunts

Also:

fn9qno.pngAxe-Shaped Lyre & Lyre-Shaped Axe, for fans of Labour of Love.

5egy95.pngChicken-Fish, for fans of the Temple of Time.

fksgag.pngHalfling-Sized Raccoon Costume, for fans of the Tomb of Haggemoth.

25zmqfr.pngI-Can’t-Believe-It’s-Not-Dragon Trophy, for fans of the World’s Largest Dungeon.

2jew7d2.pngShard In My Pants, for fans of Shattered Star.

2n6dsn4.pngWig That’s The Same Color As Edward Cullen’s Penis, for fans of Carrion Crown.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I was just watch the casting of the Mace of Molag Bal from Elder Scolls

To be honest it seeks like Geek and Sundry have just stolen this idea from the Man At Arms, but hey, I guess they have more money and stuff.

It got me thinking that perhaps we could have famous weapons available for purchase with GPs on the site. Glamdring, Stormbringer, Staff of Magius etc…

What thinketh you all?

Hal :hal:

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • The forum ‘Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.