Forums News and Information Announcements New Games and Releases

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Hey folks,

Just wanted to give you a heads up about the lack of releases. I don’t have anything to release 🙂

The Vault is totally empty. I hear there are groups out there who have a large backlog but I think we are at the time of year where people are taking a couple of weeks to rest 🙂

Hopefully we will be back to getting things flying down your ear holes shortly. The Shattered Star group met online last night and hammered out some shopping but Comcast intervened to make things difficult. I need to check the audio to see if it is good enough to release as it was very strained and metallic on my end.

Cheers

Hal :hal:

LightPagoda
    • Gelatinous Cube

Ootak has some Skull and Shackles coming up as soon as I can get the files from Patrick.  After that we have a Dresden game I am rather proud of.  As Hal says we have had a number of sessions we have missed in the past two months for various reasons but we have files on hard drives and hope to send them out as soon as we can.

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

The Whartson Hall Aethernauts will be recording a session of All Flesh Must Be Eaten this evening! Last week’s Friday session was only a rather messy character generation session for a different game so we’ll not be uploading that, but AFMBE will be heading up the pipes as soon as possible. This means that – yes! – we are now aiming to run two different games each week! So, there should be an increase in output from us 🙂

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Ootak has some Skull and Shackles coming up as soon as I can get the files from Patrick.  After that we have a Dresden game I am rather proud of.  As Hal says we have had a number of sessions we have missed in the past two months for various reasons but we have files on hard drives and hope to send them out as soon as we can.

Looking forward to it. 🙂 Will you be uploading your Deadlands: Reloaded recordings, as well? Patrick has most graciously been sharing them with the world via the OOTAK site, and they’re definitely matching the standard of entertainment that OOTAK fans have come to expect from the group posse.

thad
    • Thri-kreen

Last week’s Friday session was only a rather messy character generation session for a different game so we’ll not be uploading that

Sounds like a patron only bonus! (‘cos we listen to anything…)

LightPagoda
    • Gelatinous Cube

Looking forward to it. 🙂 Will you be uploading your Deadlands: Reloaded recordings, as well? Patrick has most graciously been sharing them with the world via the OOTAK site, and they’re definitely matching the standard of entertainment that OOTAK fans have come to expect from the group posse.

He was eager to get something up on our site.  As far as I am concerned that is in the queue for rpgmp3.  I am trying to put our stuff out in reasonably similar order to what we played so that our talking about past games wont be spoilery.  I am pretty sure there was something between our Dresden Files: Runsen City game and our Deadlands: The Flood game but cant think of it for the life of me.  That is our basic upload schedule though, Pathfinder: Skull and Shackles(oh god why?), Dresden Files: Runsen City (the epic of Black Mamba, *talkin about Black Mamba*), and Deadlands: The Flood (adventures in cowboy homo-eroticism)

Daniel
    • Succubus

The ‘Pants Campers’ have a full season of Savage Worlds I need to edit. I’ll try and get onto that myself. From Alex’s side of the Pantscave, I believe he has a whole bunch of stuff, I’ll give him a jolly good prodding later to see what falls out.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

I’ll give him a jolly good prodding later to see what falls out.

Please don’t say santorum, please don’t say santorum, please don’t say santorum…

santorum.gif

:O

ThistledownJohn
    • Gelatinous Cube

Our group has had a major personnel shake-up and the dust is just now settling.  We haven’t recorded anything for quite a while.  Tonight, we are starting up an AD&D 1e/OSRIC game which might make it’s way here.  I have a Chill RPG game that I ran in the spring at Fear the Con 6, which I just finished editing.

I been struggling with what my next game should be.  Champions, Shadowrun, FATE, Hollow Earth Expedition, Trail of Cthulhu, Atomic Highway, and many others are dancing about in my head.  Once I get it locked down, I’ll be pushing regular updates to the site. 🙂

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

I have a Chill RPG game that I ran in the spring at Fear the Con 6, which I just finished editing.

Woohoo! party0011.gif

Balgin
    • Succubus

I really need to edit about 20 sessions of the Happy Rocks Shattered Star game. I’ve probably got some other stuff lying around that needs to be uploaded too.

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

You have prepared an audio feast for us! Thanks all of you 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.