Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter World’s Largest Dungeon New Gaming Group does MP3 sessions

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Salubrai
    • Succubus

I have recently become aware of another group of folks doing the whole RPG thing, recording in a podcast and letting people listen into the fun. It’s not as good as anything RPGMP3 has done in all fairness, but it’s quite a fun distraction once you have run through the entire RPGMP3.com library (as I have) more than three times! The audio is a bit flaky, although the bitrate is good – so if you volume normalize it – it will sound better. The players and the GM all seem to be fairly down-to-earth people that anyone would WANT to game with, having good senses of humor and pleasantly humble, and quite funny to listen to. All of the qualities that make RPGMP3 great. If I rated RPGMP3 as a 10, this group would be about a 6. Still, it’s pretty good!

Hope folks get a chace to hear it.

Homepage: http://www.kddnwc.com/ (There is a podcast link on the mainpage, with character descs)

MP3 Link page: http://www.kddnwc.com/Timeline/A1.1.shtml

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear

Hi Sathis,

Thanks for the info! I see they’re also videotaping their sessions too. We’ve done that once or twice (Godlike) but not on WLD.

I’ve added them to my iTunes list as well.

Paul

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Who’s Sathis? 😆

Anyway, I don’t mind that WLD isn’t videotaped, in that you guys play your characters so well, it might be like seeing “Mel Blanc do the voice of Bugs Bunny”, so it takes away from our image, even though we do know what the players look like.

It seems this group is, or at least operates some sort of class that actually teaches people how to roleplay. Kind of a nifty idea.

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

Actually, i have no idea what anyone looks like, except lindsay, because she has a picture in her player bio. Oh, and the back of hal’s head. thats about it.

Ffaern
    • Orc

I like the game as “radio”, the scenery is always so much better.

BTW go to Fin’s wedding pictures for a look at the faces (and arses) behind WLD.

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

Yeah… I saw now. Scary. Very scary.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.