Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Hey folks,

Thought it was time to change the poll 😀 It seems that most of you are happy to be listening to the WLD recordings, so I thought that I would ask which one you liked the best out of the first 12 😛

If you don’t go to the front page and miss the nice poll in the right hand side, here is the link.

Which is your favourite WLD session Poll

Get voting 😛 And feel free to discuss on here 😛

Cheers

Hal :hal:

HisDivineShadow
    • Orc

It’s really difficult to choose. I quite liked the first two sessions, because I was getting into it then. But also, the more I listen, the more I get into the characters (like watching a soap on tv ;)).

I think session 11 was my fave so far – but I haven’t finished session 12 yet! I meant to vote for session 11, but unfortunately I accidently voted for 12… 😳

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

12 is still a respectable session 😀

I am getting the feeling that 13 will be causing a little discussion 😉

HisDivineShadow
    • Orc

Hmmm, intriguing! I wonder what went on in that session? 🙂

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I think there is a public outcry in the offing 😛

wahoward
    • Commoner

I agree that this is a tough one to respond to… I’m still working on session 10, but it’s hard to say which session is “my fav”… I voted for the first one mainly since back there it was “new” to me and getting to know the characters was very much a “treat”… not to say that the rest hasn’t also been great…. it has been… there are many times when I was laughing out loud (you should have seen some of the looks when I’m walking around in the book store doing some of my Christmas shopping laughing at what the adventurers were up to…) I “can’t wait” for the next session to come out, but I’m also not “rushing them”… which is why I’m still on 10, I only listen to them when I can “savor” them….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.