Forums Archive Non RPG Chatter Introductions Newbie first class

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

Yes . . . I am a forum n00b and I love it! I’ve not gotten very far along. I got the podcasts about four or five days ago and I’m in the middle of session 9. It gets annoying not being able to insert sufficently sarcastic comments at certain moments, but Mr. Half-Orc and Mr. Dwarven Fighterwizardyboy do quite well. The quirks of 3.5 versus my beloved (and vastly superior) 3.0 are getting on my nerves. Not having the incarnations of the devil (3.5 sourcebooks) means that I can’t check the rules and stuff as I listen, but thats my fault.

Besides that, I just have to say Hi Paul. I’m Paul. Nice to meet you.

*will donate as soon as my stuff for paypal starts not being evil, aka when I turn 18 in a short amount of time*

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube

Welcome to the forums, mchvlichldprdgy. Lots of good stuff here.

riddles
    • Succubus

Welcome! Hope you’re having as much fun as the rest of us! 😀

If you need to see anything re the 3.5 rules, this site http://www.d20srd.org/ is where I go as a first port of call.

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

Welcome This is great stuff. Enjoy

EegahInc
    • Gelatinous Cube

And if you become addicted (as seems to be the case with most of us here) and run through the backlog of WLD quickly, be sure to check out some of the others who are posting their audio here as well.

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

Indeed. I am still working my way through the Factions of Auronia, and when I get caught up with that, the Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil is posted too! Great stuff.

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear

Welcome to the site. Paul is such a fine name. 😀

Reaching session 9 so quickly is impressive, I’m not sure if any of us have kept a running total of just how many minutes of play we’ve put up in 23 sessions (we stopped counting internally at the 24 hours mark I think).

Glad your enjoying it and do check out the other audios here and on other members’ sites, they have quite a following.

P.

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear
    riddles wrote:
    Welcome! Hope you’re having as much fun as the rest of us! 😀

If you need to see anything re the 3.5 rules, this site http://www.d20srd.org/ is where I go as a first port of call.

Thanks for the welcome. As for 3.5, see my sig.

PaulofCthulhu wrote:
    Welcome to the site. Paul is such a fine name. 😀

Reaching session 9 so quickly is impressive, I’m not sure if any of us have kept a running total of just how many minutes of play we’ve put up in 23 sessions (we stopped counting internally at the 24 hours mark I think).

Glad your enjoying it and do check out the other audios here and on other members’ sites, they have quite a following.

P.

It is a great name, isn’t it.

And I just finished section 11, I think. 12/16/04. That one. Anyway…I love the summer. So much time to listen to strange audio programs. My family thinks I’m crazy thanks to you lot. Good job helping them see the truth.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Introductions’ is closed to new topics and replies.