Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Salubrai
    • Succubus

I’m a bit new here. I’ve been looking through the site and listening religiously through the entire series of WLD on my handy little sport-mp3 player on the train, at the gym, at work and at home (I think I’m addicted). But having only arrived shortly after the posting of the 16th episode, I am curious as to the posting scheme of the particular bits. Are they posted monthly, bi-monthly, or whatnot? When was the first episode recorded, I also was curious to know. Or does it not follow any particular schedule?

I ask mostly because I am anxious for the next one. 🙂

Thanks fellows.

Fin
    • Thri-kreen

We try to record once every on to two weeks, but due to Hal’s shift pattern and the others having lives outside roleplay and Wednesday and Sunday game comittments the schedule has had some large gaps in it of late.

The most recent gap was caused by the UK Student Roleplay and Wargames Nationals which were hosted by Bradford this Year.

Several of us, most notably Lindsay and Hal were heavily involved with the organisation.

I managed to win one of the prizes RPGMP3.com donated to the charity raffle. Yay Me! But Paul O’Cthulhu (Balazaar) gave me a funny look so I put it back and let it be drawn again.

But now all of that is out of the way normal(ish) service should resume shortly.

Fin

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Thanks for the assist. By the way, unless you speak in character, it’s a bit hard to differentiate your voice with Steve’s (at least in my opinion), due to the distance from the recorder and/or the quiet nature of your voices. (I cannot say what it might be). Hal and Paul are quite clear, and well, I can tell who Lindsay is. Is there a way to amp up your voices a bit?

Mind you, when random acts of senseless violence are purveyed, the distinction becomes clear. 😛

– “All right then, I kill it…”

– “There’s a certain purity in your strategy, half-orc!”

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear

I’m actually the furthest away from the mic – so that tells you just how loud I am. 😯

Bastion always takes the pious route and Gerout is mean with a cleave and generally quite crude!

Secretly I think of Steve’s character as Bastion the Broken – but apparantly it’s all legal… He’s gone from a -2 damage inflicter into a someone who proverbially “kicks ass for the Lord!” – as for old Boyikt trying to convert him – “speak to the hand, ‘cos Bastion ain’t listenin’!”

You can tell I need a holiday can’t you?

Salubrai
    • Succubus
    PaulofCthulhu wrote:
    I’m actually the furthest away from the mic – so that tells you just how loud I am. 😯

Bastion always takes the pious route and Gerout is mean with a cleave and generally quite crude!

Secretly I think of Steve’s character as Bastion the Broken – but apparantly it’s all legal… He’s gone from a -2 damage inflicter into a someone who proverbially “kicks ass for the Lord!” – as for old Boyikt trying to convert him – “speak to the hand, ‘cos Bastion ain’t listenin’!”

You can tell I need a holiday can’t you?

Cleave and Great Cleave are both terribly unbalancing in Neverwinter Nights. Not being a tabletop gamer since I was 15, I don’t know how it fits into 3rd edition, (upon which supposedly the ruleset is based), but it seems to work out pretty well for good old Gerout.

– “Right, I hit it with my axe.”

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear
    Quote:
    – “Right, I hit it with my axe.”

We really should get Fin a T-Shirt with that on! 😀

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Well, I have today, officially run through all of the audio on this site… and now I can only ask myself… what do I do now? 🙂

N-kun
    • Thri-kreen

you had a look at the video??

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.