Forums Gaming Chat Associated Geekery Geek Gear OD&D Turn Tracker & modules

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Daniel
    • Succubus

Hi there, folks,

Those of you follow our area of the forums will already know that I will shortly be returning to my gaming routes with some fun filled 0ed d&d. However, my resources are a little thin atm.

Does anybody have a turn tracker they would recommend? Something that will allow me to quickly and easily keep track of duration for torches, spells, paralysis and that sort of thing.

I am also looking for some decent, short, low level modules. I already own a few, but I am interested to see if any of our older listeners would have some they’d like to recommend.

Daniel

P.S.

Our first 0d&d release should be late next week, assuming we’re able to record Monday evening.

Daniel
    • Succubus

I should mention I own a copy of the original 1979 printing of keep on the borderla ds and that is definitely being considered. 🙂

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Oooooh – classic-y

Hal :hal:

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

If you’re looking for OSR D&D scenarios and supplements, there’s plenty of free downloads available online.

Re: Turn trackers – long time since using one of these, so no personal recommendations, unfortunately; but if you’re looking for utilities in the price range from £0 to gratis, there are one or two simple versions available, home-brewed, of course. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Geek Gear’ is closed to new topics and replies.