Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter World’s Largest Dungeon Officially Unofficial Addicts’ Session 20 Beg thread

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    • Owlbear

Innit about time we addicts start begging for session 20 in a somewhat official manner? 🙂

Please, Hal, we – the poor addicts, truly desire to hear what special surprises you have in store for us in Session 20! 😀

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

I would beg for session 20 to be posted, but my hands and fingers are shaking due to withdrawl symptoms. 😥

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear

In light of Hal’s committment to editing, I think he may be performing some last minute work on the last 10 minutes of #20 which could be causing the delay.

Anonymous
    • Owlbear

Do we still get the “uncut version?” 😆

Lindsay
    • Succubus

As Hals better half, i can vouch that you get uncut versions of audios. I think there is some rogue beeping on session 20, and hes trying to fix it.

As has been said before, Hal also works horrendous shift hours, on a rolling rota so doesnt always have time to be as regular with putting up audios as we would like.

I will try and get him to post it as soon as he can

Lindsay

aka Mrs Hal

Anonymous
    • Owlbear

Hal really does look like a lovely fellow, I hope his job is treating him well.

I can’t be sure but he has a look that reminds me faintly of an uncle of mine, who is a police officer.

Anonymous
    • Owlbear
    Lindsay wrote:
    I think there is some rogue beeping on session 20, and hes trying to fix it.

Feylin should really stop that beeping, yes. It detracts from her “move silently” checks. 😛

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear
    Lindsay wrote:
    … so doesnt always have time to be as regular with putting up audios as we would like.

Aye, and I bet World of Warcraft doesn’t help either. 😉

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

All joking aside… no pressure here. Whenever they go up I’ll be ready to listen. This stuff is great, and the forums are lots of fun.

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear

Well, we recorded session #21 last night, and if we’ve amped #20 as being eventful, wait till you hear #21. After last night something major has happened to every party member.

Ever played in a session where you wish you’d recorded it? Well luckily we did! One of the more epic episodes…

Hal is trying to remove a regular small background ‘blip’ sound that ended up on the back-up recording of #20. This occurred due to a change in firmware on the iRiver recorder (which I’ve now rolled back). You can only really detect it on headphones. but we try to give the best recording we can for our circumstances.

Anonymous
    • Owlbear

You could always run a background song through the recording. Oh, I don’t know, something like Jingle Bells? That would be unique! Nobody would have ever done that before, right? uhhh…..

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Perhaps the Macarana or the Birdie Song 😛

Hal :hal:

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Oy, we luv ya Hal.

I would be more partial to the Locomotion. Perhaps a conga line would be the best way to find an exit?

“I charge in to the theme of the Mr. Blobby Christmas Special”

“The tavern keeper looks up, utter terror in his eyes.”

http://www.xs4all.nl/~fransthe/Blobby/basform.html Are you Mr. Blobby Approved?

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I managed to get most of the pips out with a little bit of tricksie filtering 😀

It is up now folks (if you had not noticed already :P)

Enjoy!

You might need tissues!

Hal :hal:

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can’t wait to listen. It will probably be early next week.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.