Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Bradford Adventuring Guild People On the Topic of: Ross

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Salubrai
    • Succubus

A few questions, although to be honest I’m sure they’ve been mentioned in the past — still, I’m curious!

a. How old is this Ross fellow? We know he has children, but his voice is not revelatory.

b. What is this Ross fellow’s job? I once assumed as a childrens’ TV performer, but I suspect that is just a commentary more than anything.

c. Through whom did he become familiar with BaG?

No negative intention is meant through these questions, I really just would love to know. Thanks folks, and love your audios.

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

Ross should probably be the one to answer these questions but I can direct you to the Enthuse thread for answers to ‘b’. Scroll down to Ross’ post and follow the link where Ross has already discussed this…

🙂

ross
    • Gelatinous Cube

MUUUUHHHHHAAAAaaaaAAAaaAa

Have you learned nothing from mr H.P.L ?

Thare are som things the human mind is not ment to know!

So. In an attempt to save you’re sanity I shall answer each of Theas questions in form of a big fat lie . ( or will I !!!!)

A. I shall give you a clue, in my youth I hunted mamoth , giant ground sloths and wooly rhino .

b. I work for a secretive department of the uk government know only as “the ministry of fun” I am band form going in to dettales but can tell you it involves complicated chemistry, a popular daytime tv selebraty and the discarded rubber bands you often find on the street .

C. Genetic exsperimentaton

Fin
    • Thri-kreen

Ross’s exact age to the year, month, week, day, hour, minute and second can be located somewhere in the full decimal figure for pi. 🙂

Archimedesis best placed to tell you where he is employed.

As to how he he became a founding BaG, that involves an accident with a time machine and a cheap, poorly manufactured motorcycle with shot electrics.

Fin 😈

Keener
    • Drider
    Fin wrote:
    Ross’s exact age to the year, month, week, day, hour, minute and second can be located somewhere in the full decimal figure for pi. 🙂

As to how he he became a founding BaG, that involves an accident with a time machine and a cheap, poorly manufactured motorcycle with shot electrics.

Fin 😈

Based on his comments in many audios I would assume mid to late thirties and probably very close to the same age as Mr. White Knight and Hal.

Salubrai
    • Succubus
    Fin wrote:

Fin 😈

A childrens’ museum…. I KNEW IT!!! 😆

ross
    • Gelatinous Cube

Eurika is my curent job, and probably my last one. i realy carnt ever imagon working any whare ells, (am in panomime this sunday if any one wants to come wach)

i have also worked as :-

in an electroniks shop

as a sosege wiper

cleaner

fostercare

and an art teacher

amongst many many others 🙂

Fin
    • Thri-kreen
    ross wrote:

as a sosege wiper

I am almost scared to speculate as to the correct interpretation of that phrase.

Fin 😈

Salubrai
    • Succubus
    Fin wrote:
    ross wrote:

as a sosege wiper

I am almost scared to speculate as to the correct interpretation of that phrase.

Fin 😈

So Sage Wiper?

Sausage Whipper?

Sosegay Weeper?

ross
    • Gelatinous Cube

thare where soseges, i had to wipe them 🙂

Salubrai
    • Succubus
    ross wrote:
    thare where soseges, i had to wipe them 🙂

I’m still fairly uncertain what he means, Fin.

MelkiorWhiteblade
    • Owlbear

I suppose it’s something that is done in the making of sausage?

http://www.ehow.com/how_8193788_use-coo … e-dry.html

ross
    • Gelatinous Cube

It was not a very fun job 🙂

Keener
    • Drider
    ross wrote:
    It was not a very fun job 🙂

Oh my god… The entire sentence is spelled correctly, in the correct case and only one piece of punctuation missing. Who hacked Ross’ account? 😈

Fin
    • Thri-kreen

Listen to our Christmas Special for a full and frank disclosure of Ross’s sausage wiping past 😯

Also we had cake 🙄

Fin 😈

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The forum ‘Bradford Adventuring Guild People’ is closed to new topics and replies.