Forums Archive Non RPG Chatter Non Gaming Chat Other hobbies?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Demonix
    • Orc

I’m interested in Magic Tricks – I collect and learn how to do them, if I’m in the mood while I’m out I’ll do a few tricks. I love to see the suprised faces when I do the tricks 😀 One of my latest tricks involves me linking two Polo’s, I impressed myself doing this one! 😯

Edit: I also love looking into and reading about the history of magic. I’d love to own some of the old magic posters.

My other hobbies include looking into Paranormal/weird events, online gaming and cooking (apparently I’m a good cook?!).

Apart from RPG’s what are your other hobbies?

Kevin
    • Orc

Other hobbys… than roleplaying… I would have to say… I got nothing…

Dragonkin
    • Thri-kreen

Other hobbies… let’s see;

Being a games tech student, it’s no big surprise that I’m a fan of video games in general. I’m also into miniature wargaming (Warhammer and all that nonsense =) ) which tends to eat up a lot of my time. Then there’s the reading (books as well as comics/manga), and the movies (my dvd collection is growing to ridiculous proportions)… I also have sporadic attempts at drawing and writing short stories – creativity has to go somewhere when you’re studying in foreign lands (aka Scotland) and suffering from RPWS (RolePlay Withdrawal Symptoms) not having found people to game with locally…

I also have an interest in the mythology and folklore of … well, pretty much everywhere. =) Have studied bits of pieces of some foreign languages, besides English, like martial arts but am not active presently… in short, too many hobbies. =)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Non Gaming Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.