Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Daniel
    • Succubus

Heya all,

Just a quick update while I take a break from prepping for Uni.

We have just finished recording around 8 episodes of Tropis goodness starring Alex, myself, my 13yo brother (Regan), Jess and Tess (my superior half).

We’ve also got another project being put together atm.  A Savage Worlds conversion of ‘MechWarrior: The BattleTech RPG’ that looks to be lots of fun.  We finished the first of the combat tests tonight and while its a little clunkier (al la D20) than I normally prefer, it promises to be very visceral and more fluid than the aforementioned game.

Speaking of MechWarrior, if any of you out there are old BattleTech fans and fancy shooting some ‘Mechs with me on MechWarrior: Online chuck a friend invite to ‘Illiani Dourana’.  I don’t get to play as much as I like, but I’m happy to PUG with folks when I am online.

What other news is there?  Ah yes, the Gate Campers and Pantsless Gamers will be merging again Soonâ„¢ so, with any luck, the Tropis stuff below will find its way back with the rest of the bag and all our new content will be released under the Pantsless Gamers’ banner once again — although currently I’m trying to persuade Hal to rename us the ‘Pants Campers’! 😀

Not much to say, other than that.  Uni is looming closer and I’ve a lot of audio to catch up with.  LARP has been amazing so I’ll just leave with shameless pictures of your’s truly kicking ass and taking names!

Illiani/Daniel

1236194_10153177643170291_689770598_n.jp

1234661_10153177732045291_503095866_n.jp

1229901_10153177636090291_17577015_n.jpg

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Welcome back, Mr. Illiani DourAnal. 😉

We have just finished recording around 8 episodes of Tropis goodness starring Alex, myself, my 13yo brother (Regan), Jess and Tess (my superior half).

b^.^d

I’m happy to PUG with folks when I am online.

You make their eyes bug out and they’ll be breathing heavily, afterwards?

[…]although currently I’m trying to persuade Hal to rename us the ‘Pants Campers’! 😀

20100607.gif

LARP has been amazing so I’ll just leave with shameless pictures of your’s truly kicking ass and taking names!

Why can’t you just upload duckface selfies on Instagram, like normal teenagers? 😛

PS: Does anyone else think that Danny looks a helluva lot like Colin Morgan?

colin-morgan-merlin.jpg

They even have similar voices – trufax, go check out some Pantsless recordings.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I am thinking I need to rename them Topless Gamers after reading this thread 😛

Hal :hal:

Daniel
    • Succubus

I am thinking I need to rename them Topless Gamers after reading this thread 😛

Hal :hal:

In LARP-Carthage fake blood is the only non-optional piece of clothing. 😀

Albacksen
    • Orc

Damn. If I am going to show up for that I am going to have to GET FUCKING RIPPED! So I can beat everyone. At Nintendo.

Balgin
    • Succubus

Jess

You lucky blighter. How’s she doing these days? I haven’t heard from her since around January.

Albacksen
    • Orc

She’s doing well enough so far as I know. Jess has always been somewhat private though, so I will respect that by letting her post here if she feels like it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.