Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    balzar harry
    • Commoner

So not to speak out of turn but what happened to Jeremy( scalie)Dan and him had great banter.

Daniel
    • Succubus

Nothing major to tell.  People just move on.  I’m sure Scaly is somewhere rolling dice to is heart’s content. 🙂

Daniel
    • Succubus

Off LARPing, back on Monday!
    10371711_713871695318447_316160009661078

‘Father’ Kismet, heretical priest of the Mother of Rats field tests his costume…kinda…

Albacksen
    • Orc

So not to speak out of turn but what happened to Jeremy( scalie)Dan and him had great banter.

Great banter? Surely you jest! The banter was mostly just Jeremy trying (and failing badly) to rules lawyer/munchkin or otherwise meta/power-game himself out of/into a bad situation. Most of the time (Read: always) to the party’s detriment.

I blame Pencil-Monkey for this. He makes so many of our arguments seem hearty and jesting. While the truth is far more insidious and black-hearted. Like that damnable oak from Season 1. 

We all actually hate each-other. And the only thing we truly love is hating each-other. 

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

I blame Pencil-Monkey for this. He makes so many of our arguments seem hearty and jesting.

I’m a content filter! 🙂

347803363_pghtX-L-2.jpg

Daniel
    • Succubus

Introducing a host of new players for our offline games.  Give a big welcome to Emi, Lee, Sam & Katie!  This brings us to a horrifying 11 players, which makes me thankful half of them never turn up! 😛

Daniel
    • Succubus

Episode 3, Part A (…against the off-topic discussion) is now on its way to your ears, dear listener! 🙂

[edit] Upload complete, enjoy. 🙂

[edit 2] Uploading Part B

Daniel
    • Succubus

Keeping the listeners updated on podcast progress – 5 seconds

Multitasking talking to Tess while doing the above – 10 seconds

Realizing you’ve been posting into the wrong thread and don’t know how to delete/move your posts – priceless

fffffffffrak.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.