Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Pantsless Gamers Pantsless Shattered Star Session 01

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

This should be interesting for a comparison. Pantsless Gamers take on the same Pathfinder Adventure Path as the RPGMP3 Professionals…

Lets see who TPKs first 😛

Pantsless Shattered Star Session 01

Filesize: 175MB

Albax11 wrote:
    Once again the Hapy Rocks in association with the Pantsless Gamers tackle some new Pathfinder material. This time in the form of the latest adventure path from Paizo itself. The missplacement of an agent of the Pathfinder society may be regarded as a missfortune but to lose her while engaged in an act of great import to the society would look like carelessness.

And looks are everything where the newly established lodge in Magnimar is concerned as their rivals, the Aspis Consortium, would do anything to discredit the society as it’s barely gaining it’s footholds in the city. In fact I can just imagine the Pathfinder Society and the Aspis Consortium as The Outlaws and the Hubert Laneites from Just William in 1930’s schoolboy outfits spitting insults across the classroom while the teacher’s back is turned and threatening to “get you” at play time. It is up to our brave Pathfinders to find the missing woman and what she was up to before word gets out.

Joining us this session are:

Balgin – the GM

Alsaindar – Brandar – former Ulfen gladiator from the snake pits (now reformed)

Evan – Lokni Fireblood – mono linguistic Shoanti thunder caller bard

Oren – Muata Fireblood – multi linguistic Shoanti elder brother of Lokni with an anger management problem

Paul – Malvolio – Chelaxian tiefling jumped up lacky inspired by Malvolio from 12th Night

Tarstarkes – Sorin Shadowcloud – elven archer

Community Podcast Updated!

Hal :hal:

Balgin
    • Succubus

Well there’s five more sessions waiting to be released and not a single character death yet (although we had a few close calls). Really? The Professionals are playing it too? No wonder this one got held back :p.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Ha ha 🙂

It wasn’t held back.It came out of the Vault with everything else 🙂

It should be interesting to see how both groups tackle things… and see who TPKs first 🙂 I am going to guess, us as we only have 3 characters and we are not very fighty. I am going to guess we will meet a combat we just don’t have the meat to take the damage or fire it out fast enough…

Thinking we need a bodyguard…

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

All this talk about TPKs. I really need to ditch some schoolwork and get the next session prepped and ran.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Yeah – bring it on 🙂

🙂

Balgin
    • Succubus
    Hal wrote:

Or The Trap in book 2 :).

I’m not saying what it is. But the trap in book 2 is A Thing Of Beauty. And that’s all I’m going to say about it ’till it happens :).

Lockhart
    • Owlbear
    Balgin wrote:
    Hal wrote:

I’m not saying what it is. But the trap in book 2 is A Thing Of Beauty. And that’s all I’m going to say about it ’till it happens :).

THAT TRAP! 😈 I cannot wait for it.

Salubrai
    • Succubus
    Lockhart wrote:
    Balgin wrote:
    Hal wrote:

Good job That Trap

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer
    Salubrai wrote:
    Hugsy Canucksy wrote:
    Balgin the Filing Cabinet wrote:
    Hal wrote:

Good job That Trap

Apparently, That Trap is so popular that there’s entire threads on the Paizo discussion boards dedicated to very carefully almost not mentioning what the trap does, with the commenters casting sidelong glances at each other and smirking like cats in an aviary.

If their sniggering niggardly spoilers are to be believed, That Trap in Book 2 basically seems to be an homage to one of the many memorable encounters in the Tomb of Horrors, but with a twist of lemon. 😈

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

Oh gods, we’re doomed.

Balgin
    • Succubus

Funnily enough I’m just filling in the details to upload session 2. I’ll try to get session 3 up before the weekend as well but I can’t make any promises.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer
    Balgin wrote:
    Funnily enough I’m just filling in the details to upload session 2. I’ll try to get session 3 up before the weekend as well but I can’t make any promises.

Is that the one where your party reaches That Trap? 🙂

Balgin
    • Succubus
    Pencil-Monkey wrote:
    Balgin wrote:

Is that the one where your party reaches That Trap? 🙂

Nah. We’re only a bit further into book 1 than the other group are at the moment (so we’re about halfway through book one on page count but less than halfway through on actual content).

We’ll probably reach book 2 around session 16-20 something at this rate (but I’ll try to pick up the pace a little now all that remains of book one is three dungeon crawls in a row).

MelkiorWhiteblade
    • Owlbear

I will probably listen to this soon but got a quick question…The file is in stereo, but I was curious if it’s a skype recording and is actually mono.

I generally listen with one ear bud so I can hear my surroundings (especially at work) better.

Balgin
    • Succubus

It is a skype recording. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if it was fake mono pretending to be stereo. I’m getting really frustrated with the upload system at the moment as I’ve been trying to upload session 2 since the day before yesterday.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • The forum ‘Pantsless Gamers’ is closed to new topics and replies.