Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Pantsless Gamers Pantsless Shattered Star Session 03

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

The Pantsless Gamers continue to investigate and try to find the Pathfinder informant…

Pantsless Shattered Star Session 03

Filesize: 160MB

Albax11 wrote:
    All the evidence supplied by Filthy Fenster points to number Seventeen Ruggle Street. As our heroes arrive they find unexpected complications and chaos ensues. It’s real mucky business, make no mistake about it. It’s dirty work but someone has to do this. They don’t neccessarily want to get their hands dirty but …..

Okay. I’m going to have to say it. There are some foes in this episode who use really dirty tactics.

Joining us this session are:

Balgin – the GM

Evan – Lokni Fireblood – mono linguistic Shoanti thunder caller bard

Oren – Muata Fireblood – multi linguistic Shoanti elder brother of Lokni with an anger management problem

Paul – Malvolio – Chelaxian tiefling jumped up lacky inspired by Malvolio from 12th Night

Tarstarkes – Sorin Shadowcloud – elven archer

Community Podcast Updated!

Hal :hal:

MelkiorWhiteblade
    • Owlbear

I haven’t finished session 2 yet of this one but so far they are quite enjoyable. Each character is quite interesting, and their interactions are fun.

Balgin
    • Succubus

I’m glad those 11 hours trying to upload the session finaly paid off. I suppose I’d better check it’s all there as all I got was the uplaod system timing out and no idea if it had actualy completed or not.

S’ppose I’d better upload the next nine sessions now :p.

PrestoJeff
    • Thri-kreen

Just starting to listen to this one. I notice there’s still the left-right GM-everybody else separation in audio channels.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Pantsless Gamers’ is closed to new topics and replies.