Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings The Happy Rocks Pathfinder Pantsless Shattered Star Session 04

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Albacksen
    • Orc

File Name: Pantsless Shattered Star Session 04

File Submitter: Albax11

File Submitted: 26 Apr 2013

File Category: Pathfinder

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

The struggle continues in the midden that was number seventeen Ruggle Street from wich our heroes attempt to extract the missing Pathfinder contact: Natalya Vancaskerkin. As they prepare to face the excremental goblins that surely hold her hostage they soon find out that they had reckoned without the intervention of Terisha Skiloni!

Joining us this session are:

Balgin – the GM

Evan – Lokni Fireblood – mono linguistic Shoanti thunder caller bard

Oren – Muata Fireblood – multi linguistic Shoanti elder brother of Lokni with an anger management problem

Paul – Malvolio – Chelaxian tiefling jumped up lackey inspired by Malvolio from Twelfth Night

Tarstarkes – Sorin Shadowcloud – elven archer

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/Pantsless_Gamers/pathfinder_shattered_star_part_04.mp3

Click here to download this file

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Hmmm, was it a deliberate change that the Stirges attacked the goblins? They are supposed to be tamed by the goblins and trained not to attack goblins or Natalya.

Daniel
    • Succubus

@[member=”Balgin”] ?

Balgin
    • Succubus

You know I honestly can’t remember. For some reason I believe I’d forgotten that it was the goblins that had trained the stirges and not Natalya herself. It’s also possible that I considered the fact that a badly wounded goblin would cause an extremely angry stirge to forget it’s training and just go for the succulent little creature.

It’s also possible I reckoned things were going pretty badly for the party. Then again it’s also possible that I simply thought it would make for a really awesome scene.  Hey, it was recorded back in November 2012*. Even my memory’s going to struggle to find the exact reasons for that particular judgement call.

Just goes to show how long my backlog is huh?

Daniel
    • Succubus

Hells bells, Balgin! How many episodes do you guys have to edit!?

Balgin
    • Succubus

Let me see……

Shattered Star – 29 more to edit (and 1 that’s editted and ready to upload, 2 that are uploaded but not released yet).

Reign of Winter –  I think it’s about 13-14 sessions but I haven’t gone through and sorted the files into sessions yet as we’re not quite sure we want to release it or not.

Shadows of Esteren – 4 to edit. I’m planning on doing an intro for this one and we fully intend to get our arses in gear and play some more of it at some point in the future.

Planning to run Wrath of the Righteous, Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, more Shadows of Esteren & Busty Barbarian Bimbos (although not neccessarily in that order).

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Sounds not too distant from my backlog in some ways 😛

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Busty Barbarian Bimbos

Sounds like another ‘special‘ recording. 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.