Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

I’m can’t wait for part 14. I finished part 13 but until the next installment is out, it’s back to talk radio. Which is fine but not nearly as fun. 🙁

You guys are doing great. Keep up the fantastic work.

A loyal listener.

ENoa4

Dragonkin
    • Thri-kreen

Fortunately, it shouldn’t be too long until session 14, as it’s being/been recorded around now.

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

Woo hoo! 😀 Can’t wait.

lemur
    • Commoner

*rubs hands together* Excellent… Looking forward to listening to the 14th installment.

HisDivineShadow
    • Orc

😉

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

We have been testing different recording modes (one with my recorder and one on Paul’s) with audio 14 and the results for my recorder are very echoy. I will have to get the file from Paul and editi it so that it is up to standard.

Should not take too long 😀

Cheers

Hal :hal:

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

OK! I have caved into the pressure! I have released the Session 14 audio! It is rather echoy, but I will update it when I get the file from Paul, so hopefully the quality will improve when I upload the new files 😀

Hope thats OK!

Hal :hal:

Demonix
    • Orc

Session Notes for #14 should be ready soon also. 😀

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

I’m about 30 minutes into part 14 and so far it’s great. Keep up the great work.

I was thrilled to here you mention the Neverwinter Nights module I’m writing. Sure enough Felyin, Gerout, Balazaar, and Bastion already in there. They will function as henchmen so they will be along for the whole adventure. I’ve got to write quite a bit of dialog for them, ranging from conversations with the PC, one liners that are triggered at specific times, random one liners, and banter with other NPCs. I’m going to try incoroporate references to the WLD in the dialog. If there is a favorite bit of dialog that one of the playeres (or anyone else for that matter) wants in there, post here or send me a PM and I’ll try to work it in.

I will make sure players can ask Balazaar about his accent. 😆 (for the record, I think it’s fine, but my American ears may not be as descriminating as that of the other players).

ENoa4

Cyricist
    • Commoner
    ENoa4 wrote:
    the Neverwinter Nights module I’m writing.

I built a fairly large Baldur’s Gate mod a while ago for NWN. Should you need any help (like scripting for certain areas and such), just let me know and I will be glad to help out! 🙂

Demonix
    • Orc

I heard a rumor that Baldurs Gate 3 is being worked on?

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

I don’t know about Baldur’s Gate 3, but I know Neverwinter Nights 2 is due out in 2006. I like the story in the Baldur’s Gate games better than Neverwinter Nights, but the toolset and DM client for Neverwinter are amazing and put it in a class of it’s own.

Cyricist, I appreciate the offer and may take you up on it. I’m going to plug a way for a while yet, and am splitting my attention with another module I just released, http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/modules/data/1104331367000.shtml which I’ve been releasing updates for. The new module featuring the heros of WLD, will be a sequel to this module.

Thanks!

ENoa4

Anonymous
    • Owlbear

I absolutely adore the BG franchise, but I have a horrible feeling that they are really going to mess it up…

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

I liked the wilderness travel in BG1 and it was removed for BG2, I guess most people thought it took too much time, but I thought it gave it a real Paper and Pencil feel. Hopefully the put it back in.

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear
    ENoa4 wrote:
    If there is a favorite bit of dialog that one of the playeres (or anyone else for that matter) wants in there, post here or send me a PM and I’ll try to work it in.

Even though I say it myself (literally) I kind of like the following quote:

“The head of Vecna… the ultimate artifact”

😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.