Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    wolfsnap
    • Thri-kreen

File Name: Pathfinder Session 37

File Submitter: wolfsnap

File Submitted: 24 Apr 2014

File Category: Pathfinder

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/RPGLED/Pathfinder_Session_37.mp3

The Expedition pushes north and discovers the site of a great naval battle.

Follow along at https://paths-of-gaeda.obsidianportal.com/

Click here to download this file

Aethyr
    • Thri-kreen

I am loving listening to this group again as they journey into the uknown north. It is slightly jarring hearing a group that actually gets along however having been listening to the Rolemaster game. But then I guess listening to any game after that is a bit jarring. Heh.

insert witticism here

AndrewRJ
    • Flumph

I am loving listening to this group again as they journey into the uknown north. It is slightly jarring hearing a group that actually gets along however having been listening to the Rolemaster game. But then I guess listening to any game after that is a bit jarring. Heh.

A group that gets along….  Huh  that is sure an oddity.  I know conflict makes for better roleplaying opportunities, but sometimes I am listening to a group thinking that in reality there is no reason for this group to actually be adventuring together.  I am sure the players are all friends, but the characters just need to slaughter one another and roll new ones.

Going to definitely have to listen to this.

wolfsnap
    • Thri-kreen

At this point in the adventure narrative the group has been working together on and off for almost a year (an in-game year – the actual playing is probably 2 years?) They’ve made great strides as a unit and have a real history together over many adventures.

There are still disagreements, mind you…

Aethyr
    • Thri-kreen

There are still disagreements, mind you…

Can you say Winter Wolf? That was a very amusing part.

A group that gets along….  Huh  that is sure an oddity.  I know conflict makes for better roleplaying opportunities, but sometimes I am listening to a group thinking that in reality there is no reason for this group to actually be adventuring together.  I am sure the players are all friends, but the characters just need to slaughter one another and roll new ones.

I often wondered that in the Rolemaster game. How they didn’t kill each other or just go their different ways was a stretch.

insert witticism here

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.