Forums Archive Non RPG Chatter Nexus War – Dungeon ON! people in the SH

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    yetian
    • Flumph

Did anyone write the message about those in our SH, or is it a trick by those that are there? 🙂 As one of them is a member of the faction that hit us, not sure about the others.

nittanyjohn
    • Orc

Smack them until they die!!!! Guests don’t tear down our barrier and beat up the inhabitants therein! 👿 They’re just stalling until they get some more AP! Give these ne’er-do-wells a taste of DUNGEON ON!-brand justice!

-seleukos

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

Kill them.

bobsayshello is down to about half, but I am the last faction member standing in the SH. I just drank a potion of invlunerability so it might take them a moment to kill me.

nittanyjohn
    • Orc

Thing, Vilesh is hiding… but so is a lvl 30 Nexus Champion. I was able to take out a baddie and start pounding on bobsayshello before I ran out of AP. bob woke up and ran me through in short order. 😡

All members! Rally to the Stronghold!

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider
    nittanyjohn wrote:
    Thing, Vilesh is hiding… but so is a lvl 30 Nexus Champion. I was able to take out a baddie and start pounding on bobsayshello before I ran out of AP. bob woke up and ran me through in short order. 😡

All members! Rally to the Stronghold!

ahhh, that is why you vanished when i was trying to give you a potion of invulnerability. well, i am standing there as a punching bag for a while

I got I think 5 soak everything from the potion for a while and I cast turtle shell on myself and a minor ward against evil on the SH so it might take them a moment to bring reinforcements or if they leave to heal.

yetian
    • Flumph

I was ap’d out when i got there so hid until i could get more, dead now though. 🙁

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

Yeah, i just checked in and had 5 ap, so I unlocked the door that bobsayshello locked, drank another invulnerability potion and took a couple more swings at him. But I expect to be dead when I return from Thanksgiving festivities.

dunjar
    • Flumph

I’ll be placing the SH one SW of past location in a few minutes (waiting on AP). Location is 38,70. There was an 11th level evil one inside our past location – didn’t want to set it up there just to lose it right away.

Arvis is already here, everyone else feel free to return as you are able.

Himlys

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Nexus War – Dungeon ON!’ is closed to new topics and replies.