Forums Non-Gaming Chat Non-Gaming Discussion Pre-Ebay sale

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    TheGlen
    • Thri-kreen

I am trying to save up to visit the land of my ancestors, and that takes money.  Back in 1745 my kin left Rhyl and moved to North Carolina where eventually they carved a bloody path to Texas where I currently sit.  Well, want to visit and that means I gotta sell stuff.  So taking a good chunk of my RPGs and going to ebay them.  But figured you guys would want a shot at them first.

These are full sets of games:
    Deadlands $350
    Aeon Trinity $200
    Judge Dredd (GW) $150
    Underground $100
    7th Sea $500

Star Wars is missing one boxed set, but you are getting full versions of everything otherwise.  I will sell overseas, but figure these books are going to make shipping extortionate outside the US.  PM if you are interested.

Girlfriend has told me we aren’t spending the entire vacation in North Wales, she says we are going to Hay-on-Wye or I’m going by myself, but still pretty much staying in Wales since its smaller than Harris County.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

If anyone would like to help Glen out, my birthday is right around the corner and I always had a hankering for pirates – YARRRR! 😛

Hal :hal:

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Really? Your birthday is only a few days before the IntARRRH!national Talk Like A Pirate Day – haven’t you ever played a pirate RPG to celebrate it?

kendoyle659
    • Thri-kreen

Think of all the innuendo that could arise. For inspiration just listen to the Wharties Pirates game. 

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Ha ha! 🙂

It is just before Talk Like A Pirate Day 🙂

We should do a pirate one off….

Hal :hal:

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

Girlfriend has told me we aren’t spending the entire vacation in North Wales, she says we are going to Hay-on-Wye or I’m going by myself, but still pretty much staying in Wales since its smaller than Harris County.

Sorry I can’t sponsor you by buying your tasty products but I hope you have a great time in Wales – it’s an awesome country 🙂

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Really? Does that mean you’ve got some insider knowledge on all the best places to hang out in Wales, @[member=Slartibartfast]? Why not share some of your accumulated wisdom, good sir?

kendoyle659
    • Thri-kreen

It’s a great country if you want to look around castles. My favourites are Caernarfon, Beaumaris and Caerphilly castles to name a few. There are plenty of others that are worth a look too. 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.