Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter RPGMP3 Professionals Putting my character sheet online?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lindsay
    • Succubus

I know Lockhart did his with something online, but i can’t find the post or email with it in.. whats something good to use, so I can make an online version to post on here?

:emp:

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

Lockheart used a site called Myth-Weavers They are a site mostly based around providing forums for play-by-post games.

You have to join up first to use their character sheets but they are not bad and have a reasonable selection of different ones (Including Pathfinder!)

🙂

Edit – I think the original post was in the site news thread about new names for new groups…

Lindsay
    • Succubus

Thank you! Just working on it now..:)

Ashiruni
    • Bullywug

http://www.dndsheets.net/

Another site, tho far less known and rather less refined than Myth-weavers, is that one there. I like it because it lets me override all of it’s autocalcuations, which puts it a cut above a lot of the other character generation things in my book.

If you’re fairly casual about it tho, definitely stick with myth-weavers. they’ve got a pretty solid sheet there, and it works pretty well all things considered.

Pikkle
    • Commoner

Are there any links towards the character sheets for the regular folks?

Sorry I’m a rules focused pain in the neck who likes to work out numbers.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘RPGMP3 Professionals’ is closed to new topics and replies.