Forums Archive Non RPG Chatter Non Gaming Chat Quiet again, Dragonmeet?

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Thing
    Admin
    • Drider
    Hal wrote:
    For some reason I am also getting the impression that The Banewarrens is not as popular as WLD. I am wondering why? 😀

Hal :hal:

I enjoy Banewarrens every bit as much as WLD. Although not being a solid, locked in dungeon crawl there is a wee bit more plot, chatting up folks and such. Perhaps some people want more the contstant hack and slash action.

I think some of my favorite bits of WLD was Feylin complaining about being stuck in the dungeon, wanting to go home, going to sit down here till her parents come for her…, etc. Role play directed at things other then the mission.

Lindsay
    • Succubus

I do that in real life too 😀

Keener
    • Drider
    Hal wrote:

For some reason I am also getting the impression that The Banewarrens is not as popular as WLD. I am wondering why? 😀

I personally really love the Banewarrens I enjoy the plot, but I also have the book so keeping up with the plot may be easier. Though is all so incredibly frustrating when the characters don’t go through a door or talk to the wrong person and miss out on good stuff. SPOILER ALERT

Like the mansion treasure room. 🙁

Lindsay
    • Succubus

I go where im told, tis the easiest way 😀

Keener
    • Drider
    Lindsay wrote:

Trust me Feylin would be kicking your character right now if she found out. 😀

Salubrai
    • Succubus
    Keener wrote:
    Lindsay wrote:

Trust me Feylin would be kicking your character right now if she found out. 😀

Feylin was like 20th level. She would MURDER all of the current characters in a few backstabs.

Lindsay
    • Succubus

😀

Keener
    • Drider
    Shathis wrote:

Feylin was like 20th level. She would MURDER all of the current characters in a few backstabs.

I couldn’t be murder though she is CG it would have to be preemptive self defense. 😀

Sinister-Ornament
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Quote:
    For some reason I am also getting the impression that The Banewarrens is not as popular as WLD. I am wondering why?

Two factors I think may effect popularity levels

WLD …

a). is complete

b). their is an awful lot of it

It would be interesting to know which of the one off sessions that are on the site are the most popular can you tell my amount of downloads?

I personally reckon that the My Life with Santa would be the most popular followed closey by the Oldenhaller Contract.

Ffaern
    • Orc
    Hal wrote:
    Ffaern wrote:
    Hal wrote:
    For those who might be wondering I have released Session 7 of The Banewarrens to the main site!

Blame Paul, Fin and the other Yoggies. I’ve been charging around the world with them in Masks for the last couple of months. One more to go then I am free to catch up with the Banewarrens!

Looking forward to it!

Ffaern

You know thats quite a good observation! There was a little downtime between WLD and The Banewarrens and Masks started in the gap so I suspect that this may be where folks have gone. With the length of some of the audio recordings I am not surprised that folks can only listen to one at a time.

Actually I’m enjoying Banewarrens more than WLD. (I’m on session 5). More plot, in Ptolus, The Brothers Barbarian and a host of interesting NPC’s are among the reasons why. I’ve still got the last Masks to see off and the play wot I’m in is over by the end of next week so it’s back to full-on Banewarrens. 😎

Ffaern

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Matter of taste. WLD has a more ghetto, more amateurishly fun feel to it

Banewarrens is more mature, more advanced, feel ot it.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • The forum ‘Non Gaming Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.