Forums Archive Non RPG Chatter Non Gaming Chat Radio Riverndell

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Demonix
    • Orc

http://www.radiorivendell.com

“Welcome to Radio Rivendell, the haven for fantasy music lovers, broadcasting straight from Imladris in Middle Earth. This is the ultimate background music channel for fantasy roleplaying game sessions as well as other events. It holds not just music from fantasy films, but also scores from films that feature other kinds of music. The theme however is instrumental and orchestrated music. “

Pigeon
    • Commoner

Wow, thanks. This is going to come in very handyas a source of background music for my games.

By golly the internet is nifty.

Slacker
    • Flumph

This would’ve been exceptionally beloved back in the days of constant playing otherwise known as “youth”.

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

I bookmarked the site. The audio is down but it looks great. I tell you I am itching for a real live game, haven’t had one in years, but I am not sure if that would satisfy me, I too long for the long stretches of consistant play from my youth. * sigh *

I’m on part 11b, if I catch up with the recordings, I may go into withdrawl. I’ve got to have my fix and this is it. 😆

ENoa4

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

We are picking up the audio once more and I have the exciting 13th audio to release 😛 You are going to love it 😀

Hal :hal:

HisDivineShadow
    • Orc

Evil me has already heard it… 🙂

But no spoilers from me – other than to say, it’s a good one! And, like Hal said, there’s going to be ructions!

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

😀 WOO HOO! More audio.

That’s good to hear, I’ll watch for part 13 soon.

ENoa4

Demonix
    • Orc

It looks like Radio Rivendell is a bit broken at the moment… 😯

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube

It is working now, very cool, and it will be used once I get my gaming basement finished and all the computers networked and online!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Non Gaming Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.