Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Site News Ready For The Impending Holidays?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Hey there folks,

Just thought I had best post up this one. I recorded a Christmas Special yesterday as part of a BURPS event for Children in Need (that means there may be some background noise).

I used the My Life With Master system (which is excellent by the way) and we have a great time. I will try and get it all sorted for early December and get it up then.

Ho Ho Ho!

Hal 🙄

TomBedlam
    • Orc

That’s great Hal. I picked up My Life with Master at Gencon. It’s a cracking good read and an interesting concept to boot. I wish I could talk my group into playing, alas I can’t even get them to play CoC(too much investigation not enough action).

How does the rules play?

Did the players get into the subserviance thing?

Was anyone successful in their pursuit for love or did they go towards the darker path?

I can’t wait for the upload. Have a nice holiday in the interim.

Cheers,

Tom

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

The game has worked really well every time I have run it. I tend to run it on one offs so everyone starts with some Connections to get them going and it falls apart from there.

It always ends with the death of the Master and I must say that the rules are elegant and very unobtrusive.

Sadly this particular game will require a substatial adult content disclaimer 😛

Hal 🙄

Rich
    • Bullywug

Come Hal it wasn’t that bad we were all very well behaved 8)

….. Honest!!!! 🙄

Rich
    • Bullywug

Well you had to go and post it didn’t you Hal,

So I shall apologise to everyone who has listened to this, I am so, so sorry. I plead temporary insanity on behalf of the entire group.

Hope people enjoyed

Merry Christmas all

Rich (Twinkle)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Site News’ is closed to new topics and replies.