Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings BAG People Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Return of the Lichemaster Session 09

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    WhiteKnight
    • Gelatinous Cube

File Name: Return of the Lichemaster Session 09

File Submitter: WhiteKnight

File Submitted: 14 Jan 2014

File Category: Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/BAG/Warhammer_Fantasy_Roleplay_Lichemaster_Part_09_raw.mp3

The heroes recover the Arca Chaotis, a weapon of terrible power but need to enlist the aid of some unlikely allies. . .

Click here to download this file

thad
    • Thri-kreen

Excellent ending session, with great character moments!

kendoyle659
    • Thri-kreen

Yup. Really enjoyed the WFRP

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

Got to love the WFRP!

:wub:

LightPagoda
    • Gelatinous Cube

just finished this up before moving on to Tremulous.  I am hoping that Ringworld game happened and the audio is in a computer somewhere.

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

That would be very cool – I do need to read Ringworld at some point first though… 🙁

Tremulous is a lot of fun – you are in for a treat 🙂

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

just finished this up before moving on to Tremulous.  I am hoping that Ringworld game happened and the audio is in a computer somewhere.

Pretty sure it didn’t; the BAGgies chose a bunch of their fans that were given the task of statting up characters for the various players, deliberately trying to break them out of their typical type-casting roles, but one of the fans (who shall remain unnamed) 😛 never got around to finishing, or at least uploading their character. Not sure if it’s on indefinite hiatus, or if @[member=”WhiteKnight”] just gave up on it. 🙁

ross
    • Gelatinous Cube

think its still in his brain some whare , steave has a master plan. it involves all kinds of games, i think we are going to be seeing a bunch of short games runing any whare from 5 to 10 episodes whith the odd one or 2 off. exspect some fate (posably sifi) and some more savege worlds(culd be any thing, but will probably be somthing weard) thare has even  bean talk of blakes severn!!

i am loving the freeky fate game we are playing at the moment, wuld love to tell you what its cald, or whare its set but despite being 2 episodes in non of the players have any idear 🙂

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

i think we are going to be seeing a bunch of short games

Yay!

thare has even bean talk of blakes severn!!

Blake’s Severn? Is that like Three Men in a Boat (To Say Nothing Of the Dog)? 😉

i am loving the freeky fate game we are playing at the moment, wuld love to tell you what its cald, or whare its set but despite being 2 episodes in non of the players have any idear 🙂

Did you guys not finish eating cake yet, then? 😉

ross
    • Gelatinous Cube
    bodhranist
    • Orc

I’m almost to this episode. Looking forward to it, and to finding out more about the fate game. (And to Ross’ Sundered Skies)

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

There are some subtle hints on the FB page about this… 😉

545_DemolishedOnesFrontCover.jpg

ross
    • Gelatinous Cube

*carfuly performs semiotic disecton of imige to find clues as to what the fack is goingh on in the game*

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Here’s a review of the game which might help – or might increase the confusion. 🙂

So, to the module itself. What is it about? Well, it is about a group of characters that wake up in a room in a Victorian England style setting and soon realise that none of you remember who they are. The rest of the module is all about finding the truth of what has happened to the characters and why. It is called the Demolished Ones in part because the players have all had their memories wiped. Their sense of self demolished. The module traces their discovery of themselves and discoveries of secrets, in part. To protect the module I can not really go too much more into the story of the module and In fact I have said all I will about the actual content. This game really relies on the players not knowing anything about what is going on in the city.

So how can you tell if you will like this module? Let me say that if you like movies like The Matrix, Dark City, Sixth Sense, Fight Club and the twists that happen in them then you will love this game. The style of this module is one that builds the players up from the initial scene and then at the end of the first Act changes things up. The whole game the players will be investigating and seeking to keep ahead of the game to find out that next snippet of information because in this game, like no other, truth is power.

[…]

So I have no hesitation. This book is brilliant. The content, fantastic. The game is just so good that you must have it. I give five out of five amnesiacs for this Rite Publishing gem and I seriously suggest you buy it. What are you doing still reading? Get out there and buy it!

ross
    • Gelatinous Cube

stop spolerising!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.