Forums Archive Roleplaying Chatter General RPG Stuff Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    EegahInc
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Cob37 wrote:
    Yeah, evil sucks! 😈

This from the guy who, from the sound of it, jumps to the top of the table and does a victory dance yelling “NATURAL 20!!!!” any time he crits one of his PCs 😉

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube

😈 Eegah, you know me so well. 😈

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Quote:
    This from the guy who, from the sound of it, jumps to the top of the table and does a victory dance yelling “NATURAL 20!!!!” any time he crits one of his PCs

EegahInc, I think you have captured the escense of Cob.

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

Yes, yes he has.

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

Hey TomLib,

I justed wanted to comment on the recap you have at the beginning of each game. Personally I find it very helpful. I’m often listening while I work, and not seeing people sometimes makes it hard to sort out voices. Having a clear recap is extremely benificial to me.

ENoa4

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube

Yes, I agree and I do a small version of that myself now, good idea.

tomlib
    • Orc

Wow! All the conversation going on the thread!

I started doing the recap years ago because the players often forgot what happened the week before. I’m glad it is helpful to everyone. I stole the idea of introducing the characters at the start of the session from Cob37 starting with about session 10 or so.

I don’t know anything about other MP3 formats. I use my (free) Audacity to create the MP3’s and there are not many choices. Maybe if I actually purchased something I could do it in better quality.

Meanwhile, Session 12 is finally complete and ready to go. The newest party member is almost split in twain by a Troll and a terrible Ogre-Demon wreacks havoc out of the darkness.

As usual,

http://www.andyliss.us then Gaming, then RttToee or anything else you might want to look at.

Thanks for listening!

Tom

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Quote:
    I started doing the recap years ago because the players often forgot what happened the week before

You are way ahead of me. I can’t remember what I did yesterday. 😆

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Paul knows a lot about audios. I would love to hear more from your sessions. Low bitrate tends to lose some of the more entertaining little things said a bit more quietly. You might want to ask Paul on it. 🙂

Or at least, try a few sessions at a higher bitrate. That might be interesting! Even 40k would be quiten nice.

Still, I’m not complaining. Just an idea.

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

I was going to download session 4 (parts 7 & 8) but I can’t reach you site. I’ll try again later. Just FYI…

EegahInc
    • Gelatinous Cube

I’m going to have assign a different day for each group; sounds like everyone is enjoying this one. I’m actually following tomlib’s Of Naught and Men sessions right now, which has some great stuff in it. The party’s unease with their new undead guardians standing watch was pretty funny. Looking forward to this one after I finish with Naught.

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

Too much audio! Can’t take it. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! 😯

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • The forum ‘General RPG Stuff’ is closed to new topics and replies.