Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings Whartson Hall Gamers Savage Worlds Rippers: Death On Dartmoor Session 00

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    BigJackBrass
    • Drider

File Name: Rippers: Death on Dartmoor Session 00

File Submitter: BigJackBrass

File Submitted: 22 Apr 2012

File Category: Savage Worlds

Genre: Horror

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

Queer Lodgings. Character generation for Pinnacle Entertainment’s game of Victorian horror

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/Whartson_Hall_Gamers/rippers/rippers_part_00.mp3

Click here to download this file

Lucky_Strike
    • Orc

More good character generation fun.

The set up with the ripper lodges is interesting. Has anyone at Whartson looked at the Kerberos Club setting? Seems like it would be appreciated.

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

I had a copy, but think it was one of the books I had to abandon when I moved last year. Not a bad setting, although these days I do seem to balk at working through such hefty tomes 😀

Lucky_Strike
    • Orc

I’ve got a pdf of it and have enjoyed it.

Understandable. Your direction to forgotten futures has filled a couple of reading queues around here. Great recomendation. There’s enough on that site to cover reading time for a while.

*mod note accepted and appreciated*

Lucky_Strike
    • Orc

The setting material is a hefty portion.

Either way, I’ll say again: the forgotten futures site has an excellent stash of material.

*mod note accepted and appreciated*

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

Slipping into Mod Mode for a moment, I should point out that offering to distribute commercial material such as PDFs in that fashion is not something we allow on the site, what with the whole “it’s illegal” thing.

Luckily, I could tell that you were joking 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.