Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Gate Campers Rise and Fall: Saturnine Snows Session 02b

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer
    Gilbert Gripe wrote:
    Illy, the only thing I would change in that picture is the Murderdolls poster. I pegged you for more of a “Hang in There Kitten” kind of guy. 😉

I think he used to have one of those, but he had to dismantle the gallows when his parents complained about the smell.

…Oh, that’s not the kind of hanged kitten you meant? And here you provided a picture and everything. 🙂

Gilbert Gripe wrote:
    Also, it would be interesting to see a comparison of what you look like now. Just sayin’ 😉 😉 😉

You’re on Facebook, both of you – just poke him and ask if you can see his photo album.

Daniel
    • Succubus

Technically, its not my murderdolls poster, I was around a friend’s stealing his internets (we never had the internets till I moved out and got my own in 2006-7ish).

This is the most recent, non-larp, photo I have. It was taken for the 2010 Secret Santa. The eagle-eyed among you may note a picture of Junior School Danny in the background. I look a little anaemic because I’d just finished spending 5 years living on the dole.

Danny.jpg

MorkilRocks
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Illiani wrote:
    This is the most recent, non-larp, photo I have.

I love the Burt Reynolds lounging pose! LOL

Thanks for sharing!

G 😀

Daniel
    • Succubus
    MorkilRocks wrote:
    I love the Burt Reynolds lounging pose! LOL

Well, I need to shave my jesus-beard, so I may actually do something well lulz-worthy…hmm…dare I…?

bodhranist
    • Orc

Is this not RPGMP3.com? What does that collar have to do with gaming?

Now, THIS collar has to do with gaming. 😉

Sooner or later I’ll have to post pics of our hand-painted Temple of Elemental Evil battle mats. Six 3.5’x4.5’ish maps and three 1.5’x3.5′ ones so far, and we’re only down to the first level of the temple.

bodhranist
    • Orc

Damn and blast. Lets try that again.

000wb277.jpg

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The forum ‘Gate Campers’ is closed to new topics and replies.