Forums Archive Non RPG Chatter Miniature Painting Roane Deeper Armoured Company

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Geoff_of_the_Aesir
    • Commoner

Feeling in a good mood so I thought I might chart the progress of my two latest modelling projects.

Im starting an IG Armoured Company and basing it on an armoured detachment of the Roane Deepers from the Gaunts Ghosts novels Ghostmaker and Necropolis

So far Ive got a Leman Russ, Basilisk and a couple of armoured fist squads (minus the chimeras)

Ive painted 5 of the guardsmen as a test scheme and Ive started on the Basilisk. Ill post weekly updates as to how Im getting along.

Soon as I get some pictures taken Ill put them up.

Rillietann
    • Bullywug

cool, can’t wait, i love to see other people mini’s 🙂

Geoff_of_the_Aesir
    • Commoner

Right to save time and Hal’s money Ive created a site now that will showcase my armies and anyone elses that wants to join me on my site.

http://www.project-geoff.tk

Come and have a look

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube

I didn’t see any mini’s.

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

They’re painted invisible.

Either that or it takes a while to get a site together and upload all the pictures through tripod, which happens to suck, and all that jazz.

stupid tripod still won’t let me hack the banner ads. Dang it. I want kill!!!

Geoff_of_the_Aesir
    • Commoner

Its called I have to set up an area to take photos in first. Then I have to take the photographs. In the case of the Deepers that should be some time this week. The Ragged Company will appear by the end of the week hopefully and the first pictures I take will be of my Ogres.

So keep watching this space for updates.

Plus the offer is open for people to join my site and put their own armies or other articles up. Id like to make a decent Hobby site out of it in the end even if it is made from crappy Tripod.

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

Looking forward to looking.

Geoff_of_the_Aesir
    • Commoner

My digi cam is shite so Im gonna have to borrow one or get one of my mates to take the photo’s for me.

Rillietann
    • Bullywug

ack, my cams just broken, doesn’t turn on at all, no life in it anymore. was just going to take a pic of a GW Terminator i’ve just finished but it will have to wait now 🙁

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Miniature Painting’ is closed to new topics and replies.