Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings RPGMP3 Rolemaster Rolemaster Session 04

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

File Name: Rolemaster Session 04

File Submitter: Hal

File Submitted: 28 Oct 2011

File Category: Rolemaster

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

The party venture into the ruined keep to get their rewards for defeating the Bandit King and encounter his pet beasty

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/RPGMP3/rolemaster/rolemaster_part_04.mp3

Click here to download this file

Aethyr
    • Thri-kreen

I must say, Rolemaster has some really cool sounding magic items. 

On a side note, does all healing in this game require the healer to take on the wounds and then heal themselves? Are there other classes that can heal someone without doing that?

insert witticism here

Dungnmaster001
    • Orc

I must say, Rolemaster has some really cool sounding magic items. 

On a side note, does all healing in this game require the healer to take on the wounds and then heal themselves? Are there other classes that can heal someone without doing that?

No, there are other classes that can heal without taking the wounds but I think they aren’t as efficient… or something.. I don’t recall the specifics but the ones that took the wounds on themselves were better in some way. There are also tons of herbs and such that can supplement healing.

As for magic items, I’m pretty sure a lot of the items that get handed out in this game are custom made by Hal. Wait til the shopping episodes for some really good stuff though 😉

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

No, there are other classes that can heal without taking the wounds but I think they aren’t as efficient… or something..

Actually, if you calculate their efficiency as [# of HP healed] divided by [amount of whining], you’ll get much more favorable results, in comparison to The Elf. 😉

Aethyr
    • Thri-kreen

Do you factor in ‘time of being conscious’ to that? The Elf does tend to “sleep” alot.

insert witticism here

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.