Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings RPGMP3 Rolemaster Rolemaster Session 30

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

File Name: Rolemaster Session 30

File Submitter: Hal

File Submitted: 09 Dec 2011

File Category: Rolemaster

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

The party fight their way through traps to reach the foot of the pyramid and then they get attacked

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/RPGMP3/rolemaster/rolemaster_part_30.mp3

Click here to download this file

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

In case there’re any newcomers to the site who are looking for more Rolemaster, there’s one more session of this campaign available for public download – the one where the Albatrosity (much like in the classic Manowar song) summons Living Fire:

Rolemaster 31

If you want more, you’ll have to sign up as a Patron and go looking for the last episodes. 🙂

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Did this not make it out onto the main site in it’s entirety? 

Hal :hal:

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Nope, there’s a metric buttload of Rolemaster sessions still reserved for the Patrons – tucked away in the Archive dungeons, as well, so they’ll have to do some browsing after signing up for Patronhood. 🙂

Would you like a list of audio that hasn’t been transferred to the main site yet? It’s mainly a large number of Patron exclusives. Perhaps they should be transferred to the new Patron section? That way, site visitors would be able to see that they’re there, but they’d still have to sign up and donate before they can glut their thirsty earholes on all the delicious audio.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Yes please – I thought I had got everything. 

What would I do without my Monkey? 😛

Chewzter
    • Orc

*Dons Indiana Jones hat*

Time to look for something in the archives, gotta get past the “top men” of course (and find the archives in the first place).

It goes up to session 39 in Rolemaster? awmygaawdididntevenknow :DD

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer
    Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

*Dons Indiana Jones hat*

Time to look for something in the archives, gotta get past the “top men” of course (and find the archives in the first place).

It is dangerous to go alone – take this!

[*] First, ye must enter the Archive.

[*] Find ye the section most secretly marked ‘Patrons Club’

[*] Type the word ‘rolemaster’ into ye olde Search Field, but thou must make doubly sure that it is set to search ‘This Forum’.

[*] Discover the hidden 39 layers of Rolemastery!

Aethyr
    • Thri-kreen

Just when I thought I was done and caught up I find out there’s more episodes! 

Oh well, guess this still gives me hope that the group will end up destroying the world instead of only a small part of it.

insert witticism here

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I need to spend some time moving some of the old Patron audio out here for you guys 🙂

Vaeron
    • Thri-kreen

I don’t think I ever saw the last couple of episodes even in the patrons forum, only read ‘rumors.’

Aethyr
    • Thri-kreen

The rumors are true! My best friend’s roommates cousin knows a guy who saw them. Yep. Must be true.

insert witticism here

ironwolf225
    • Commoner

So i recently became a patron to search for these lost episodes of rolemaster and couldn’t find them, were the rumours just that?

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Ah, but you see: Whosoever would cross the Bridge of Patronhood must answer @[member=”Hal”] these questions three, ere the secret Rolemaster episodes he see.

• What… is your name?
    • What… is your favorite color?
    • What… is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

What he means is that they are in the old Patron archive and that I have yet to move them because I am a lazy ass and forgot they existed when we moved the other mass of files.

I’ll see what I can do about getting some stuff released over the weekend – both old and new 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.