Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings RPGMP3 Rolemaster Rolemaster Session 30

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Lucky_Strike
    • Orc

Excellent news.  I finished the last one available during a six hour drive last week.  Went and pulled my compendiums out of storage in celebration.

ironwolf225
    • Commoner

OOO we have summon the Mystical Hal! well while you’re here all powerful Game Master, coud i ask where you find these huge lists of herbs? i’ve got all the companions but i can’t find elven quick cheese (for example) anywhere

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

OOO we have summon the Mystical Hal! well while you’re here all powerful Game Master, coud i ask where you find these huge lists of herbs? i’ve got all the companions but i can’t find elven quick cheese (for example) anywhere

There’s a huge list of Rolemaster herbs here, and this forum thread mentions several rulebooks where you can find more herb lore.

When did Hal mention “elven quick cheese”? Was it Ulginor, the “enchanted multi-grain bread commonly known as Spinach-and-Cheese Waybread; it tastes of cheese and spinach and keeps fresh for 1–2 months”?

clambake
    • Commoner

We played a 3 year Rolemaster campaign based in MERP’s modules.  One of the greatest experiences ever, despite the cumbersome game mechanics.

Loved ICE

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

MOGAR LIVES! (Okay, it’s probably something completely different, but it’s still kinda cool that Earthfury’s legacy continues.) 🙂

tumblr_mz9l14DLC31rjwqndo1_1280.jpg

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Perhaps the RM game served as inspiration – or the other way around 🙂

Hal :hal:

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.