Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter World’s Largest Dungeon RPGmp3.com in KODT

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    TomBedlam
    • Orc

Hey guys and gals. The popular gamer comic Knight’s of the Dinner Table has a section devoted to web resouces called “Summon Web Scryer”. This months installment is devoted to “The World’s Largest Dungeon”. Under that august title we will see that RPGmp3.com is one of the very websites mentioned.

So fellow rpg fans go out and get yourself a copy. Besides mentioning the site it a cracking good read as well.

wahoward
    • Commoner

I’ve been wondering how long it would be before they found out about this great site and fantastic audio presentations… I just renewed my subscription to KODT and can’t wait for this edition to come in the mail… Just wanted to say THANKS AGAIN from a fellow gamer and loyal listener… 😆

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I am still waiting to see the article. It takes a while to get KODT in the UK shops. Hope it is all nice 😛

Glad you like the audio 😀 We will keep it up 😀 There are some big surprises in upcoming files 😀 Foreshadowing 😛

Hal 🙄

Dragonkin
    • Thri-kreen

So when can we expect to hear session 11? =)

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Soon 😀

I am having a New Years party this evening, but after that I shall upload it and connect it all up and do that stat blocks and stuff 😛

You all best have a good New Year 😀

Hal 🙄

Dragonkin
    • Thri-kreen

Sounds good…

Happy New Year, and I hope you have a good party =)

HisDivineShadow
    • Orc

Happy new year all!

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Finally managed to get to read the article in KODT, it is ace. We got the second paragraph after AEGs main site. How cool is that?

Whhheeeeeeee! 😛

Hal :hal:

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Paul, how many of the jokes you make as Balazaar are “homages” to Knights of the Dinner Table. I seem to recall you saying “Fireball coming online!” was one.

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear

That’s the main one! Over the years it’s difficult to tell. 😉

“I waste ’em with my crossbow!” would be another, but I don’t think I use that phrase that much….

Salubrai
    • Succubus

What about “Reflex is the answer”?

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear

Not KODT as far as I know, errr, just me I think? 😉

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.