Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter World’s Largest Dungeon Session 11 Is Up

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I have just uploaded and connected Session 11 to the site for you to enjoy. In a bit of a hurry as we are leaving for the States today 😀

Happy New Year you lot. Will keep an eye on you from my parents house in Houston 😛

Cheers

Hal 🙄

HisDivineShadow
    • Orc

And there was much rejoicing! 🙂

TomBedlam
    • Orc

Well done Hal. Have a nice trip to the U.S.,. Americans don’t bite, well not much. Though watch out we all are more heavily armed than a third world geurilla army.

Weight of Gold: Pounds per Cubic Foot

Gold, pure =1,206.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Made it 😀

Sat on my Mums computer 😛 It is raining and might snow tomorrow (not what I expected from Texas on past experience).

Glad you all seem to like the audio! There are some funny bits in there 😛

Cheers

Hal 🙄

SteveB
    • Orc

Yay, it all works so well. I’d forgotten just how bad we were in that installment 🙄

For those who want updated characters, I’ve temporarily put them on http://www.geocities.com/flaminghydra/ as Hal is not here to put them up (and I know how desperately behind the ones here are 😛 )

Don’t expect them to be there long, just as long as Hal is in The States – and I know they’re awful, but Word is good enough for what I want to do with t’internet.

**EDIT: They are down now, as Hal has put them up, but if you still wish to visit the site, you can be entertained by secondary school science lesson plans 😀 **

Demonix
    • Orc

Thanks for the link Steve. 8)

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

Woo hoo! I’m listening to part 8 right now. It’s extremely entertaining and makes the work day fly by.

Keep up the great gaming. It’s the only fix for real D&D I get these days.

Take care

ENoa4

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.