Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter World’s Largest Dungeon Session 22 Is Alive!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I have just uploaded Session 22 for you all to enjoy. Should be pretty good as we get a new character in the party and they all start to gel and stuff. I think that they are going to be just as effective as they always were 😉

Enjoy!

Hal :hal:

WerewolfPaladin
    • Thri-kreen

Listened to it. Now I have to try really hard not to change my character to use that… thing. 🙂

Ffaern
    • Orc

Just listened to it after intending an early night, perhaps I’d just listen to part 1 – fat chance! We were also playing last night and it was a late one too so zzzzzz.

The new Itunes podcast directory seems to work really well. Better than Feeddemon’s podcasting in my opinion.

Nighty night.

riddles
    • Succubus

Just finished listening… interesting…

Steve seems to have created “Uber Cleric”. Will he be as good as Bastion in a fight though?

And, will the party “take the dark side” to use it then? My lot would in a second… (possibly not the guy aiming towards Dwarven Defender…)

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

Almost done with session 22. Enjoyable as always. Keep playing and I’ll keep tuning in. 🙂

Best regards,

ENoa4

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

* minor spoilers below *

So what’s so odd about a +3 Anarchic Flaming Keen Mighty Cleeaving Holy Long Sword?

That made me LOL. Very cool.

*end minor spoiler*

Ffaern
    • Orc
    ENoa4 wrote:

That made me LOL. Very cool.

Yes, it was hilarious, I had to stop the playback – particularly the “keen” part. How long before we get “peachy keen” weaponry?

It’s becoming quite an arms race for a published module.

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

I have a +3 Peachy keen mace. 😆 I love it.

For some reason that reminds me of when I was a DM many years ago, I would always through in some dishonest merchant trying to sell a rope ‘for’ climbing to players. I actually had a few the bought it too.

Which character can use it. Who’s CN? I heard that mentioned but was coding a web page and didn’t go back. I’d love to see (or hear) this thing in action. A weapon like that should just hum with power when it’s unsheathed. 😆

ENoa4

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.