Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

I finished listening to session 25 yesterday. The game was great. Exciting battle, I thought the whole party was going to be snuffed out for a while there.

Lindsey… where was the halfling from the Bronx? 🙂

Thanks for recording and posting your game. I enjoyed it.

Lindsay
    • Succubus

I know, i know, i wussed out, im sorry…i built it up too much and got scared…

Ill try harder next time!!

Lindsay

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

I think that a Balazaar statue would bring hundreds at an auction! Imagine it, come and buy your very own dwarf. He’ll never need to be fed, doesn’t wet the carpet, and better yet, he won’t be able to fireball your house because he’s made of stone.

It could revive the “pet rock” thing!

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Lindsay wrote:

Lindsay

No worries. Feylin is very entertaing already. An accent might be too much entertainment all at once.

TomBedlam
    • Orc

Did it cut off early on part 2? I might be mistaken, but it seemed that way.

errand
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Lindsay wrote:

Lindsay

Don’t worry about it. Your English accent is much sexier.

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

Yeah, Bronx girls just come across as wanting to kill you. British accent=much better.

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

I’m from New York, and I’ll second that!

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

It looks like you’re from Illinois, or do you mean Originally from NY? That must of been a strange transition.

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

I grew up in New York. I moved to Illinois when I was 15, halfway through high school. My dad got a great job out here. I’ve been here ever since. I often tell people I’m from New York, but I’ve been domesticated. 🙂 Part of me will always think of New York as home, despite the fact I’ve been in Illinois for 20 years.

Thanks for asking.

riddles
    • Succubus
    TomBedlam wrote:
    Did it cut off early on part 2? I might be mistaken, but it seemed that way.

Was it just as Fin was about to shoot his bow?

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

I got the entire: “Bye all”and “Ooh, its almost 3 hours” bit at the end. I think i got all of it.

angbandaddict
    • Commoner

A suggestion for the character Feylin. You should dual class as a some type of magic user.

I think in exchange for the rod of wonder I think the guy from Mysteria and Ballazar shoud give you a spell book and teach some magic.

From listening to some of the shows the character (or the player 🙂 ) loves to use magical devices. Perhaps the new class could improve success on such devices and some spells would make her normal attacks more devistating.

For example Feylin could cast greater invisiblity and haste upon herself and tumble in for some backstabbing.

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

I think thats why she took the tymoran temple raider class, or whatever it is. She’ll get spellcasting abilities eventually, won’t she?

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

I think Lindsey is doing a great job playing a halfling rouge. The impish sense of curiosity is spot on and well done.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.