Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tulty
    • Thri-kreen

File Name: Settlers Session 01

File Submitter: Tulty

File Submitted: 18 Feb 2015
    File Category: One Offs and ShortsGenre: Fantasy
    Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/Internet_Explorers/_Settlers_Part_01.mp3

A brand new Internet Explorers adventure introduces a brand new set of adventurers.

Will (who also plays Reyan in our Wrath of the Righteous Adventure Path) has been cooking this one up for a while, and we’re all very excited to see where this adventure takes us. Also playing are a selection of our London-based friends, including our the third and final housemate of Will and I’s flat, Katie! *fanfare*

We always intended to record this, but as the session got off to a rather disorganised start, we had already introduced and described our characters before we remembered to record. so we’ll do that next session. The audio is also a little squiffy. Since the time of recording, we’ve gotten hold of much better equipment, but for this session we’re using Will’s WotR headset. Apologies for any audio confusion, we’re a rather rowdy bunch!

GM: Will

Ada, Human Archeaologist (Bard): Katie

Velric Von Cassenheim, Dhampir Wizard: Henry

Geldor, Human Oracle: Mike

Mazon, Half-Orc Hunter: Reesha

Athrind, Tiefling Magus: Greg

Telemachus, Human (?) Bloodrager: Tulty

Click here to download this file

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

*snerk* dat opening.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Ha ha 🙂 Funny intro… Love it!

Hal :hal:

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Let the record show that the best quote from this episode was most likely “Do you know what the AC is for a Beast with Two Backs?!” 🙂

Captain Foulmouth will have his work cut out for him, getting this unruly lot to behave onboard his ship.

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

Are you recording more sessions of this?  I’m listening on the edge of my seat!

Tulty
    • Thri-kreen

I have three more on my laptop, have uploaded the next one along with the next Wrath. Glad you’re enjoying it! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.