Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter RPGMP3 Professionals Shattered Star Session 02

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

A little more adventuring from Team Wussbag as they attempt to fight their way through the sewer house of stinky badness to find the informant. Some hard fights in this one for such a small and non-combat focused group…

Shattered Star Session 02

Filesize: 236MB

Hal wrote:
    Some very interesting combat set pieces in this part of the adventure path as the party progress forwards and tries to find the informant behind her wall of poo goblins…

EPICs Podcast Updated!

Hal :hal:

Keener
    • Drider

Ah non combat focused I see this going poorly 😀

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider
    Keener wrote:

Ahhh, a clever observer as always, Mr. Keener

Keener
    • Drider
    Thing wrote:
    Keener wrote:

Yes I am a keen observer of the Human condition. 😀

dualshock71
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Keener wrote:
    Thing wrote:
    Keener wrote:

Yes I am a keen observer of the Human condition. 😀

Or, should we say, a keen BEHOLDER of the Human condition? 😀

…I’ll go now…

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

And a shiny screencast for those who want to watch us get our arses kicked…

Shattered Star Session 02 Screencast

Cheers

Hal :hal:

Balgin
    • Succubus

They got here in session 2? The Pantsless/Happy Rocks didn’t get to this place ’till session 4 (but had lots of fun and games getting there :)).

Salubrai
    • Succubus
    Balgin wrote:
    They got here in session 2? The Pantsless/Happy Rocks didn’t get to this place ’till session 4 (but had lots of fun and games getting there :)).

well that’s because they’re PROFESSIONALS you see, while you folk stand around without pants. 😉

Balgin
    • Succubus

Actualy I noticed their first session was three times as long as ours so they were going at about the same pace :).

Balgin
    • Succubus

Terisha.

I went with Terry-Sha!* with a pathetic attempt at a pretentious Brooklyn accent. I spent about three weeks practicing it and then, on the night, completely forgot all my practice and utterly ruined what I’d practiced but hopefuly she made a memorable impression booting the pet cat off the wall like that when it was clawing at her feet as she clambered off to escape into the night.

That’s what happened in my session anyway. Don’t know what happened in yours. I’m still listening to it.

* Terry-SHA Ski-Loan-ee as in “TeriSHA’s got skillz Byatch.” You know. Arrogant, self assured, gangster stuff like wot she iz.

MelkiorWhiteblade
    • Owlbear
    Keener wrote:

Ouch yes, this was painful. No flanking makes rogues very sad. I have a rogue in a range heavy group and it is quite challenging.

And isn’t an oracle a spontaneous caster? I’d think that would mean at least 3 spells per day and at least one more due to a positive charisma. I know burning hands was cast in the room, and maybe a cure light, but other than that, I don’t think I heard any more. Granted I wasn’t paying that close attention.

Keener
    • Drider

I enjoyed the episode but damn you guys need a pain sponge, damage dealer, healer or some sort of combination. 😀

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

Yup, spontaneous caster with 4 level 1 spells a day. I burned a clw on Misaki before we entered the building lat session followed by a burning hands on the stirges and 2 more in the final room, leaving me about useless.

Keener
    • Drider
    Thing wrote:
    Yup, spontaneous caster with 4 level 1 spells a day. I burned a clw on Misaki before we entered the building lat session followed by a burning hands on the stirges and 2 more in the final room, leaving me about useless.

A spontaneous caster with a god that has a good weapon, like a heavy mace or bastard sword. 😀

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider
    Keener wrote:
    Thing wrote:

A spontaneous caster with a god that has a good weapon, like a heavy mace or bastard sword. 😀

Yeah, the burned curse giving me a -4 to attacks with weapons really makes me even not much of a distraction once I am out of spell juice.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • The forum ‘RPGMP3 Professionals’ is closed to new topics and replies.