Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter RPGMP3 Professionals Shattered Star Session 03

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

A bit of an info dump session where the plot for the whole adventure path is essentially laid out. We are chasing the parts of an ancient and awesome artifact that we have on piece of…

Shattered Star Session 03

Filesize: 179MB

Hal wrote:
    The party take the shard back to Pathfinder HQ and discover a lot of things about it and get sent after another one

EPICs Podcast Updated!

Hal :hal:

Keener
    • Drider

And the download begins thank you Hal et al. 😀

MelkiorWhiteblade
    • Owlbear

thank you mr hal and pros

MrGunpowder
    • Bullywug

Working on Garry’s portrait while listening is just perfect. Thank you all.

eformo
    • Gelatinous Cube

Really looking forward to this one guys, thanks. Session 1, while an utter marathon, was also really well done. My congratulations to Lockhart who did an excellent job GM’ing, even at the end of a marathon, when I know my skills tend to degrade.

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Why thank you Mr. Eformo. I think part of my GM stamina comes from long ago when the original Yorkton Group would do an all-nighter game every now and then. Oh, the energy drinks that were consumed on those nights.

PrestoJeff
    • Thri-kreen

I’m not seeing this in the EPICS feed on the iTunes store, is there perhaps another stray ampersand or other naughty entity that’s lurking in there?

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

I think it just updated on the community feed.

My mistake, that was the Pantsless gamers SS03 I saw. Will need to get the feed straightened out.

eformo
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Lockhart wrote:
    Why thank you Mr. Eformo. I think part of my GM stamina comes from long ago when the original Yorkton Group would do an all-nighter game every now and then. Oh, the energy drinks that were consumed on those nights.

I used to have a lot of stamina in this regard as well. In college, 15 hour sessions were the weekly norm with meals eaten straight from the can while others acted. Perhaps I’ve just grown old (this was back in the old days, before energy drinks – we only had Mountain Dew). Kids change things too.

Regardless of those factors, I’ve enjoyed it rather a lot. Now if only the party were a little more combat effective. 😉

thad
    • Thri-kreen

You mention at the end being able to tell how long (generally) people stay… slight issue with that is I stay long enough to hit Like, and grab the link for the video so I can download it for off line watching… so yeah, might not mean that much.

(Then there was one time I hit one video several times as I was away from home and watching it in bits and pieces.)

eformo
    • Gelatinous Cube

So I for one totally listened to the ending. I found the discussion of what you don’t think we listen to quite hilarious.

So when do we get more Shattered Star? 😉

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Well we did just have another session of it last night…

MelkiorWhiteblade
    • Owlbear
    Thing wrote:
    I think it just updated on the community feed.

My mistake, that was the Pantsless gamers SS03 I saw. Will need to get the feed straightened out.

Oh a sneaky edit, I was just about to say something! Thanks for looking into it!

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

EPICs feed should be working now I think if you want to give it a look 🙂

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider
    Hal wrote:
    EPICs feed should be working now I think if you want to give it a look 🙂

Looks good to me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • The forum ‘RPGMP3 Professionals’ is closed to new topics and replies.